Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Some more neons are on the way for Xmas.

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2002, 03:29 PM

Smile Some more neons are on the way for Xmas.

I just ordered a Green Street Glow Gold Series Under Body kit and Street Glow neon-blue license plate frame. However I cannot open them til Xmas. I already have 2 Street Glow 10 inch red accents under the dash and 2 red 15 inch Street Glow Lightings by the seats. So I was wondering how many other people have neons on their ride?
Old 12-07-2002, 04:29 PM

Re: Some more neons are on the way for Xmas.

Originally posted by Cerwin Vega Fan
So I was wondering how many other people have neons on their ride?
Not as many as you! ...oh, a lot of people do have dem neo's.
Old 12-07-2002, 06:29 PM

you think you are cool cause you have neons? (edited by moderator). Neons are the ipittimy of gayness to the fullest. Why would you openly express your homosexuality. Its like where a "gay and proud" t-shirt or having a rainbow sticker on your back window. All in all, you suck

Last edited by Brent94Z; 12-08-2002 at 04:13 AM.
Old 12-07-2002, 07:40 PM
Banned

Originally posted by tbehling
you think you are cool cause you have neons? (edited by moderator). Neons are the ipittimy of gayness to the fullest. Why would you openly express your homosexuality. Its like where a "gay and proud" t-shirt or having a rainbow sticker on your back window. All in all, you suck
nice burn

Last edited by Brent94Z; 12-08-2002 at 04:14 AM.
Old 12-07-2002, 08:38 PM

To each his own...

Let's not worry about other peoples interests.
Old 12-07-2002, 08:51 PM

Arrow

Looks like Santa (satan) stopped by Pep Boys.
Old 12-07-2002, 09:13 PM

Originally posted by tbehling
What the f**k? Keep this kind of $hit in the lounge. What is gay is someone who can't stand someone else’s interest or taste so much they assume they are infringing on you or your beliefs. No where in his post did he say he is better than anyone is now for having neons. He simply wanted to know who else had them. This site is going to hell with all these noobs with comments like this.

Last edited by Brent94Z; 12-08-2002 at 04:15 AM.
Old 12-07-2002, 09:29 PM

Originally posted by Wraith
What the f**k? Keep this kind of $hit in the lounge. What is gay is someone who can't stand someone else’s interest or taste so much they assume they are infringing on you or your beliefs. No where in his post did he say he is better than anyone is now for having neons. He simply wanted to know who else had them. This site is going to hell with all these noobs with comments like this.

Personally I like how neons accent cars. Does that make me gay.

I agree with you, some people just can't wait to rain on someones parade.
Old 12-07-2002, 09:49 PM

Originally posted by Wraith
Agreed
Old 12-07-2002, 09:57 PM

Re: Some more neons are on the way for Xmas.

Originally posted by Cerwin Vega Fan
I just ordered a Green Street Glow Gold Series Under Body kit and Street Glow neon-blue license plate frame. However I cannot open them til Xmas. I already have 2 Street Glow 10 inch red accents under the dash and 2 red 15 inch Street Glow Lightings by the seats. So I was wondering how many other people have neons on their ride?

Hey, dunno if you've been welcome'd to the board yet. so... Welcome! A white z28: You've got great taste

As you can see some of us are still 12 when it comes to everyone being an individual, just ignore em, they have no other lives.

I personally have a 10" neon under each foot-well and a 6" neon under each seat. Neo Blue.

Here's a shot:
http://images.cardomain.com/installs...61_48_full.jpg

Get some pics of the neons up!

Later
Old 12-08-2002, 01:30 AM

Angry

Hey " tbehling"

How bout u keep your RACIST comments to yourself? or come say it to my face?

"neons are the cheesiest way to "***** out" a vehicle"

***** huh? if u were here in IL, i'd BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF YOU!

No, I'm sorry...YOU SUCK!
"All in all, you suck"
Old 12-08-2002, 04:18 AM
Super Moderator

Man, I'm ashamed at some of the comments being made in this thread. GROW UP!

The slamming and bashing and racist comments need to stop immediately. Thank you.

tbehling, you have offended a number of people here with your comments. If you didn't intend your comment as a racist comment then I think an apology is in order. Thanks.
Old 12-08-2002, 05:55 AM

Thanks Brent =)
Old 12-08-2002, 08:23 AM

i have neons in my car, i have6 interior neo-blue. two 15s uner the dash, 2 15's inbetween the seats and doors (nice spot) and to 6's under the seats
they look great because you cant see any tube at all, tastefull in my opinion not ricy at all
if you dont have the traction control or convert. option you should put the swiches in that well in front of the shifter, just make a face plate w/ some holes and screw it down, looks really tricck!
i wish i had some pics tho
Old 12-08-2002, 10:33 AM

Vega, very nice ride. I was checking out your picks and for being 16 you are very lucky. I have had mine for about a year and got it a week or two after turning 17...and i still couldn't get the Z. I just couldn't get that type of insurance. You are very lucky.

Also, best of luck with the neons. The wiring can probably be a slight pain, but try to research and find someone to help you.

I've wanted to put a turqoise tube under each of my front seats, but I am personally afraid of the wiring myself.

Has anyone run their switches to inside of their cigerette ash tray box? I always thought that would be a perfect location with it being hidden and all, but the only small kits i've seen for there is for nitrous.

Mark

Quick Reply: Some more neons are on the way for Xmas.