Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Post a pic of the most amazing 4th gen you've seen

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bayer-Z28
^^ For some reason, whatever you did to that car is just pure SECKS!.. Everything of it fits well! Cowl hoods on LT1's are the ONLY hoods that should be used!
Are you talkin to me Sorry i am confused
Old 06-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Banned

^^ For some reason, whatever you did to that car is just pure SECKS!.. Everything of it fits well! Cowl hoods on LT1's are the ONLY hoods that should be used!
Originally Posted by AZ2ENVY
I think he was talking about my Z. If that's true, thanks man...I appreciate it. I never thought that so many people would like that car so much.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by shock6906
I think he was talking about my Z. If that's true, thanks man...I appreciate it. I never thought that so many people would like that car so much.
Oh i just figured it out Your Z is fuggin sexxxy You gonna put the hugger stripes back on the car ?
Old 06-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Banned

Oh i just figured it out Your Z is fuggin sexxxy You gonna put the hugger stripes back on the car ?
Yessir...and thanks to you too. I'll lay out my plans for it right now for everybody to see.

The seats are getting redone. They're staying white, but the perf leather is going to say goodbye and it's going to be replaced with orange houndstooth inserts. I think it will be an awesome spice to the interior and will match well with the stripes. The stripes will be painted back on in the original style, you know, fatter as they go back. I will be doing ghost flames in the stripes just for a little extra flair...I think it'll look amazing. I've been contemplating white wheels as well, but I just don't want to overdo the white. Also, I'm not sure if I would want white Z06's or some other style.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:48 PM

Yessir...and thanks to you too. I'll lay out my plans for it right now for everybody to see.

The seats are getting redone. They're staying white, but the perf leather is going to say goodbye and it's going to be replaced with orange houndstooth inserts. I think it will be an awesome spice to the interior and will match well with the stripes. The stripes will be painted back on in the original style, you know, fatter as they go back. I will be doing ghost flames in the stripes just for a little extra flair...I think it'll look amazing. I've been contemplating white wheels as well, but I just don't want to overdo the white. Also, I'm not sure if I would want white Z06's or some other style.

Damn man sounds like its gonna be badass White ZR1s FTW
Old 06-06-2007, 04:58 AM

First of all thank you rickjames343 for posting my car:

Originally Posted by rickjames343
I saw it on ls1tech and i think its

It's going to look even better after July when the hood is painted and has side cowl stripes and 346 emblems

Now, on with business... Why in the heck has no one posted Chris' (Whistler) car:

Only pic I have, I know there are better out there...

Oh, and technically I can post these pics since I don't own the car anymore

Same car, different paint jobs !
Old 06-06-2007, 08:08 PM

Sounds cool, but skip the ghost flames IMO. Please skip the dirty sanchez flame as well! (I bet you remember what I'm talking about)
Old 06-07-2007, 09:47 PM

Yeah.. I was talkin to you.. I added one too many ^'s..

Shock.. I'll have to look for pics of your Z..
Old 06-07-2007, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by STILL-ROCK-Z
Check the wheels changing color. Yeah its photoshoped.
what was wrong with my FM5s

Old 06-08-2007, 12:05 AM

Well thank you VERY much , it means ALOT to me
Old 06-08-2007, 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by Brangeta
Note the apparently manual windows, but lack of a window crank... weird.
Looks like he took the window switches out and put a tweeter underneath I think I can see a circle cut out.

I don't own this car yet (see sig) so I can post it.

Old 06-08-2007, 06:38 AM
Banned

In the sig.

Sounds cool, but skip the ghost flames IMO. Please skip the dirty sanchez flame as well! (I bet you remember what I'm talking about)
I'm kinda set on the ghost flames, but we'll have to see. I'm going to get the stripes done and see how I like it then. If I'm happy then I may not do the flames. I still think they would look awesome though, just a transparent orange over the orange stripes so you can barely tell they're there. And no, there will be no dirty sanchez on my car!
Old 06-08-2007, 09:16 AM

I've never been a big fan of ghost flames, they've always reminded me of coffee stains since they are so washed out looking.

I say if you're going to get a flame job, go all the way! Throw some metalflake in there and set the stripes on FIRE!
Old 06-08-2007, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by 5LITEREATER
Now, on with business... Why in the heck has no one posted Chris' (Whistler) car:

Only pic I have, I know there are better out there...
Maybe, because it's god awful ugly. Most people try to make the front look smaller not bigger! This thing looks huge!!!! The front wheels even look bigger then the back, the side skirt doesn't match the front (not low enough), and the panel gaps are all hodge podge.
Of course it could just be the picture?
Old 06-08-2007, 10:14 AM
Banned

I've never been a big fan of ghost flames, they've always reminded me of coffee stains since they are so washed out looking.

I say if you're going to get a flame job, go all the way! Throw some metalflake in there and set the stripes on FIRE!
I have enough metalflake on the blue car...The Z's going to be a little more subdued while still having that in your face agressiveness. I was thinking of something like an orange pearl or metallic for the flames. I've still got plenty of time to think about it though.

Quick Reply: Post a pic of the most amazing 4th gen you've seen