Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

My painted interior

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 10:01 PM

Re: My painted interior

Originally Posted by Mandrake
Good lord man, you think perhaps you are being a bit over-dramatic???? All he did was paint his interior to a color other than stock - OMG NO!!! I am not that big a fan of the flames (but it scores points for originality), but the rest looks great.
hear, hear.. there is something to be said about thinking outside of the box sometimes....
Old 09-29-2004, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by burnout04
no seroiusly, some people have hinted it but wtf were u thinking? seroiusly trade your car in for a civic. I pity that such a fine car as the camaro, would ever be subjected to such cruelty. Its like those puppies on animal planet crime scene or whatever, that arent fed and stuff and u wish you could take them in. They should start a show on Speed like that, like American Muscle Court, for people like you, and then luckily they would find you guilty of cruelty to an automobile upon which point your car would be confiscated, and later handed over to loving and caring owner, who would know how to take care of it. Strip all that crap off, buy new panels, whatever you have to do. Burn your car, or crush it, but dont make it live a cruel life subjected to such humiliation and cruelty. That goes for anyone else on this forum who has painted, or has ever even thought of painting their interior.
Seriously, get a life.
Old 09-29-2004, 10:36 AM

A. My dash isn't cracked.
B. I use Meguire's and my dash looks as good as new if not better.
C. One day my car will be a collector's item still worth something.
D. I have a life.
Old 09-29-2004, 10:44 AM

A. My dash isn't cracked.
B. I use Meguire's and my dash looks as good as new if not better.
C. One day my car will be a collector's item still worth something.
D. I have a life.
THE DASH LOOKS GOOD , NOT MY TASTE . BABYNUTSOUT04,
DUDE YOU REALLY NEED TO LAY OFF THE GAY CHIPS "collector's item " LOL

Last edited by KevsKooLKamaro; 09-29-2004 at 11:20 AM.
Old 09-29-2004, 10:47 AM

While I drive my car, I'm going to customize it to my taste and what I like. If and when I actually decide to sell my car, which I don't ever plan on doing, I can easilly grab a can of strypeeze and remove the paint to return it to ugly stock. But while it's in my hands, the interior will look better than it was when I first got it.

http://www.meissenation.com/car/pass_before.jpg =

Plain, boring, and definitely not appealing.

Amen to the people that think outside of the box and decide to do something to their car to change the looks of it to what they like. I don't mind taking **** for what I did, but atleast respect the fact that there was a lot of time and effort put into it.

To those of us who customize our cars to make them stand out, a pat on the back is well deserved.. even if it's not in your "tastes"

Btw, I'm not even going to touch on that whole "collectors item" comment. Meguiar's is what I use as well, and yes it does in fact keep the interior looking great -- but mine is just as shiny without the chemical treatments.

Lastly, don't preach about American Muscle. I live, breathe, and sleep in the city that made all of our domestic cars. Maybe the fact that there's a handful of Camaros at every intersection is what drives my hunger to be different.

Last edited by meissen; 09-29-2004 at 10:54 AM.
Old 09-29-2004, 02:32 PM

LMAO, babysnutsout04? thats a great one! Hey buddy go look at your sig, oh wait is that v6 3.4? Hmm, well I guess I must have babysnuts if i have a 5.7 V8!!! Seriously, I have no problem with the V6 ones, in fact its not my taste to even buy one, but if you want individuality i can respect those that turbo the v6 to try to keep up with the v8's. Its original, and fast, and a *sleeper*. SO i can see a point to that. But seroiusly, dont give me crap when ur rockn a v6, with non functional hood scoops (usually to make it look like you have a ram air v8(oh wait I think I have one of those.....). Anyways, quit talkn smack until your ready to play with the big boys, with BIG *****. Until then, have fun with those accords, camry's, and whatever other family car you can try to find to be faster than to feel good about yourself. BTW, I'll be with the M3's, porsches, Corvettes, etc. I'm a really nice guy, and I hate it when people have to make me be a jerk about things, but you just did.
Old 09-29-2004, 02:38 PM

http://www.meissenation.com/car/passengers_side.JPG
http://www.meissenation.com/car/tints2.jpg

Since you brought up, just thought I'd finish with this... note that my other toy is in the background, a 1987 944.

In any case, I'm done arguing over someone else's opinion. I like my car how it is, and I can appreciate how much work I put into it myself, regardless of those who have to be retarded ingrates and say I should trade it in for a Civic.

Last edited by meissen; 09-29-2004 at 02:40 PM.
Old 09-29-2004, 02:49 PM

C. One day my car will be a collector's item

long pause...

some more
Old 09-29-2004, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by pu12en12g

long pause...

some more

better keep that puppy stock don't do any engine work it'll be worth more with the original motor in about 40 years...
Old 09-29-2004, 08:09 PM

LMAO, babysnutsout04? thats a great one! Hey buddy go look at your sig, oh wait is that v6 3.4? Hmm, well I guess I must have babysnuts if i have a 5.7 V8!!! Seriously, I have no problem with the V6 ones, in fact its not my taste to even buy one, but if you want individuality i can respect those that turbo the v6 to try to keep up with the v8's. Its original, and fast, and a *sleeper*. SO i can see a point to that. But seroiusly, dont give me crap when ur rockn a v6, with non functional hood scoops (usually to make it look like you have a ram air v8(oh wait I think I have one of those.....). Anyways, quit talkn smack until your ready to play with the big boys, with BIG *****. Until then, have fun with those accords, camry's, and whatever other family car you can try to find to be faster than to feel good about yourself. BTW, I'll be with the M3's, porsches, Corvettes, etc. I'm a really nice guy, and I hate it when people have to make me be a jerk about things, but you just did.
dude your mad cause you have a tiny dick and no ***** , nice guy right thats why peeps dont like you , your a ***** and i never said my camaro is fast , all show no go, so suck a fat one loser besides that whats so special about your car , its a dime a dozen one more thing the ram air is functional look through my photo album youll see dumbass , ill give you the last word on this one im done talking .......................

kev

Last edited by KevsKooLKamaro; 09-29-2004 at 08:23 PM.
Old 09-29-2004, 10:12 PM

A nice guy huh? And I suppose your first post about Meissenation's interior was a "nice" one?

And just because you have the extra 2 cylinders doesn't mean you have "big *****". If anything, perhaps you are trying to compensate for something by making such a big deal of it? Hmmm?

Have fun with your "collector car". Pffft.
Old 09-29-2004, 10:23 PM

burnout04 and KevsKooLKamaro are seemingly fighting for the most idiotic posts in one thread award. :blah:

Back on subject, I'm not a huge fan of the paint, but I'm not not a fan.

Old 09-29-2004, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by DWray
burnout04 and KevsKooLKamaro are seemingly fighting for the most idiotic posts in one thread award. :blah:

Back on subject, I'm not a huge fan of the paint, but I'm not not a fan.

S'all good, everyone has their 2 cents and like I said, I'm the one that's gotta drive in it...

I did paint the center console, which I'm not even going to post pictures of after all the flack for the other red accents, but I will post the night picture (taken with a cell phone camera, so excuse the poor quality) to give a general idea of how cool it looks at night with the red LED courtesy lights and the 5 custom LEDs going down my headliner.

Mind you, if the red LEDs were off... this picture would be pitch black. :-D