Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Gauging Interest: Lambo

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2004, 10:39 PM

I think it sounds great. I would definately be interested in a set if these end up being made.
Old 05-25-2004, 10:40 PM

yes, i'm interested here
Old 05-25-2004, 11:15 PM
Super Moderator

Bone Daddy, I really don't think people are throwing barbs at ya or anything like that. It's just that your price is very reasonable for what it typically takes to do this so it makes people raise an eyebrow. I also don't think people need details or anything like that from what I was reading... just wanting to see a simple pic of your car with the doors up... even if it's a distant picture. LOL! I'd like to see one too... not because I'm questioning your trustworthiness or anything like that but because I just want to see how it looks!

Also, there were a couple guys who live in my little town that took, I believe, about 50 people on eBay selling these "kits" and scamming them. The stories about this and other scams are numerous so that is another reason I think why people are curious and would just like a simple picture.

You are getting questioned on this and people are skeptical because it typically takes much more money to do this that what you are saying the kit will sell for so don't be overly surprised ad the skepticism It sounds like you may have found a cost effective way to do this and do it right. If you have and you decide to sell em, I'll most likely buy at least one set and maybe two at that price.

I do agree with pu12en12g in that a couple pics would be cool... just to see how far your doors open and the angle and stuff like that
Old 05-26-2004, 12:06 AM

Brent's got a good point.....I don't think any of us want to "rip" your design, it's kind of like saying, "Pamela Anderson is out in the car and ready for a night out, you can see her if you tell me your interested in going out first"....LOL......you got us more than curious and interested!.....I think I would start working on that web page if I were you.....
Old 05-26-2004, 01:39 AM

For that price, if it would work right, I'm in...
Old 05-26-2004, 04:37 AM

i'd be dead serious interested if you could produce this for that price.

now that u have ur direct answer, i think you are handling all this pretty crappy. what's so hard about posting a few pics. there's no way i would ever buy something like this without seeing it. there's a million scams out there for this product. i dont' think all the skepticism is because u aren't a long time member but because of the way you are handling yourself. if ur gonna be this way when you decide to start selling then ur in for some poor sales. if you ever actually make the doors, get some pics, and give a crap then let me know.
Old 05-26-2004, 05:10 AM

count me in too if you get some pics before you start to sell

the thing i was wondering is:

in your first post it says 3 kits produced, but later on in the thread you say you have 4 kits produced including yours
wonder why you didnt put that yours had the kit on it in your first post?

Last edited by 94YELLOWBIRD; 05-26-2004 at 05:22 AM.
Old 05-26-2004, 05:33 AM

I would full on be interested in a kit too.

But, like everyone else, i would need to see some pics of a few different F-Bods, camaro's and trans-ams included, to full on get excited about it and actually purchase one.

But assuming that they looked great, lasted long, were in the projected price range, and had good reviews and was something i could do, then Yes, i would Buy one.

One more for the yes team.
Old 05-26-2004, 06:05 AM

If you will be selling them for that price I am in.But as stated earlier we have been burned before.Most notable with two Corvette tail light panels that have never happened.
Old 05-26-2004, 08:03 AM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by ZRAPTOR
If you will be selling them for that price I am in.But as stated earlier we have been burned before.Most notable with two Corvette tail light panels that have never happened.
Did anybody send money for those and never get them??? By "burned/scammed" above I was talking about people who actually sent like around $500 to these jerks and what they got was a regular house door hinge and a hood strut! Yep, about $10 worth of stuff!
Old 05-26-2004, 08:19 AM

Originally posted by Brent94Z
Did anybody send money for those and never get them???
We came VERY close. Several of us bought the C5 lights to go into the panel.... but now we have no panel for the lights
Old 05-26-2004, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by pu12en12g
We came VERY close. Several of us bought the C5 lights to go into the panel.... but now we have no panel for the lights
Ahh... well... maybe you can get a roof bar and mount them like 4x4 lights or something
Old 05-26-2004, 09:21 AM

Originally posted by pu12en12g

Same deal here,I guess what I should have said we have all got our hopes up and nothing ever came out of it.
Old 05-26-2004, 09:22 AM

Originally posted by Brent94Z
Ahh... well... maybe you can get a roof bar and mount them like 4x4 lights or something
...or sell them on Ebay..

"The official C5 Enthusiast paperweight... no vette owner should pass this up !"

Old 05-26-2004, 09:42 AM

I'm with you on that one

Quick Reply: Gauging Interest: Lambo