Appearance Hoods, spoilers, custom mods, accessories, etc.

Gauging Interest: Lambo

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2004, 11:08 PM

After that post, you will never receive any respect from me on this board. You will never have any referals from me if you do sell, and with that you can count on me turning people away from you.

Go take some business classes, or go work in fast food, at least you'll learn a little respect.
Old 06-09-2004, 11:38 PM

Both of you need to chill, this guy obviously has other things on his mind. If he decides to sell them great, he will post pictures, if he doesnt then he wont, either way, we arent losing anything. So quit being *******s and be patient!
Old 06-10-2004, 12:00 AM

Thanks Zach!

Like I said, tons of people are being great about this, and are recieving said information. The only people suddenly "offended" are the ones that have been busy with slander.

Yes/No answers do not require a manilla file of info. Is the sky blue? yes! Was the war of 1812 fought in 1812? yes! Would you buy bolt-on lambo doors if they could be produced for a reasonable price? yes!

Unfortunately.. a small percentage of you have chosen this scenario:

Would you buy bolt on lambo doors if they could be produced for a reasonable price?

PICS! PICS! PICS! FRAUD! RIPOFF ARTIST! WHY ARE YOU NOT SENDING OUT THE KITS AS WE SPEAK?? YOUR LIKE ALL THE REST! LIAR!

Hardly my fault, I do not control your lack of thread reading prowess.

The ones suddenly offended, are the ones that I could care less if they buy anything from me, the ones that are acting like civil adults (even the ones that hate the doors) are the ones I'm shooting for. I have every right to sell whatever, whenever, and to whoever I choose. I won't lose any sleep or business over it. If you can't pay me the commen courtesy as everyone one else in this thread, then I could care less if I have your business. Some will find my words harsh, most will feel indifferent, because they are in the right, are acting mature, and are waiting there turn and biding there time.

-Bone-

PS, to all others involved (you know who you are ) again, I appreciate you 1000%
Old 06-10-2004, 12:07 AM

camarosource:

Understood, no harm/foul. But you have to understand I won't do this if it becomes to much hassle, which it's starting to be. I know your not flaming me, and believe it or not, I'm not mad if I use caps, it's just for emphasis sake. I'm taking all this in stride. I have no worries about selling when I eventully do. If I sell one kit I'll be happy.
Old 06-10-2004, 04:03 AM

Yeah, none of them listened to me either when i told them that you had other **** to eat on your plate at the moment... Anyways, when/if you decide to sell I'm still game for some doors. If not, its cool. If you ever do decide to sell though could you send an E-mail to Fox__II@sbcglobal.net ? Like i said, i'm still interested.
Old 06-10-2004, 04:17 AM

1st of all let me thank you for doing something for the f body community.

2nd of all, i would like to say that if/when you decide to sell your kit that i would buy one in a heart beat. I understand what it feels like to try and please people and handle your own business at the same time. Take your time and if people dont like it, screw them. Just be sure to put me in the 1st order
Old 06-10-2004, 06:39 AM

I posted this awhile back. Should I just start emailing you, or perhaps you missed it? Either way please let me know. Thanks.

Originally posted by JoshMcMadMac
This certainly has my interest. As a mechanical engineer myself, I can see how it could be accomplished with enough physics taken into account. I have a few questions myself:

1. What type of accuator is being used?

2. You say that there is need to drill holes for the new hinges; is there no way to use the current hinge holes on the car and use a relocation bracket to prevent unecessary holes? Or are these holes simply unavoidable?

3. How long has this kit been on your car, and how often is it used? I would like to know the longevity of the apparatus thus far.

4. I understand the reason that you do not wish to post pictures. However, I must admit that it would aid in determining the method in which the door opens. You have stated that it still opens ******d some, how much?

I am certainly interested in a kit, but only as a "maybe" at this point. I can not say that I will certainly purchase it, as I do not know if the girlfriend would want to put money into that. It sounds very interesting, and if you need a second opinion or help for any reason with the more technical portion of the setup, I am more than willing to lend a hand.
Old 06-10-2004, 07:25 AM

Charisma Carpenter is in this issue of playboy. She's hot. Not extremely "wet yourself hot"- but she's certainly got a nice figure. I think most of us can agree on that

Bone: I'm sorry things arent working out for you. I hope things go well in the divorce, that cant be easy.

Everyone else: Breat Bauer aka SStrokerAce is making a new intake manifold for the lt1's with longer runners and a superior design (wouldnt that be nice?). He's been working on it for some time and I believe it's goin on Kmook's car. There are no pictures floating around. And nobody is BSing him for it. Perhaps it's his status on the forums? Duh. But there is good reason not to spill all the beans on this. Aside from the "copy your design" work which I think wont happen either way, there is the "cat out of the bag" syndrome that will follow after pics are out. The intake manifold thread isnt too huge - but if there were pics it'd be 40 pages long in a day. Also this manifold was getting built for Ken, and it's thusly Ken's manifold. Bret has said any pics posted would be by Ken. Now if that isnt an awesome guy to work for you, I dont know what is. So we just need to find out who the guys are that have these doors and get them to post pictures .

There is sometimes a reason for not sending out all the pics at once. I agree they'd really be nice, but I've got patience. I dont think anyone should get hung by the ***** because even if he was bs'ing - we're no worse off. No money is lost. We're better off actually - because maybe in light of this someone else started thinking about a different idea to make the doors work, or save weight, or something.

So who lives in the area that can hang around malls till a 4th gen pops around with high-swing doors?
Old 06-10-2004, 12:23 PM

here ill give a simple answer(sorry it took me so long to respond it's just i havent been on lately):

hell YES i would love this f**king kit
Old 06-10-2004, 12:50 PM
Admin Emeritus

I think we have enough free promotion and arguments for one thread.