Advanced Tech Advanced tech discussion. Major rebuilds, engine theory, etc.
HIGH-END DISCUSSION ONLY - NOT FOR GENERAL TECH INFO

Big Block Crankshafts

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2004, 02:01 AM

Brook?? Who is he, is there a story??...link?...

Bret, this is funny, well i dont know if funny, but interesting, and a lil off topic... But, before i even found this message board, right as i was getting my 94z, your blown z was the baddest ride i had ever seen. In a way, your car got me into camaros and firmly built a foundation for the love of domestics. Just a lil tidbit i felt like sharing.

Believe me, I have more dreams, and even though it sounds like i am starting big, i have thought of things far superior to this project i am starting to plan. I have read a few articles on a car i guess might be the car u are talking about, looks sweet as crap. Suzuki makes it for like 25k or something, i would like to get my hands on one, one day... Although, i would have to say my dream car of all time...hmmm.... tough one.....maybe a fully customized 1940's F1 car, like the 40's Ferraris...yeah....

I posted an article on another thread in the advanced tech forum....i think it was in the friction reduction thread, had a lil tidbit of what i was thinking for the cylinder heads....would love to talk to somebody i could build trust with about these, i am gonna need all the help i can get....i will post a reply on that article to bring it back up to the top of the forum....

"Why do you wake up in the morning?...What is your drive, what makes your life worth living....If you don't know what you want out of life, why wake up at all?....Do something noone else has done before!" - ME
Old 03-11-2004, 02:49 AM
Banned

Never had a blown Z I'm a big NA fan.

Bret
Old 03-11-2004, 03:29 AM

Oh My God, I am SOOOO sorry, i am very sorry. It has probably been three years since i have looked at the website i was thinking of, and i just went looking for it and finally found it. I am soo sorry. It had been so long that i mistook your name.... This is the site i was thinking of when i made the last post... http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/94z/94z.htm

I very much like the car, but i feel like so much of an idiot right now, brent, not bret, like i said, it had probably been like 3 years since i had looked at the site, just figured it was you, because your name, the name i remembered is very unique. Again my apologies!!!

- Terrance
Old 02-21-2016, 08:05 PM

Re: Big Block Crankshafts

Originally Posted by v8mk1mr2
Just for the sake of gaining the knowledge: What company makes a block that can handle a 5" bore with a 12.8" deck height?
big block chevy engines go fast