2010 - 2015 Camaro News, Sightings, Pictures, and Multimedia All 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 Camaro news, photos, and videos

Finally seen a 5th Gen at an autox and.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by SSbaby
What is interesting is your low self esteem. Maybe the cone-crunching gets the better of you each time you race... but I would have thought that somebody who races would be far more enthusiastic to car craft than you show.

A new Camaro should be exactly the thing you should be racing on the weekend... and developing it to be a fine racer. You say, you know what makes a car work, the Camaro is well balanced and the suspension is completely tunable... don't let the weight figures sap your enthusiasm.

It's not winning that matters, it's having fun and getting rewards for your efforts. You don't need me to tell you that, and the Camaro's weight shouldn't be an impediment to an amateur racer, like you. You're not racing for sheep stations...
Low self esteem / lack of enthusiasm. Funny.
Winning doesn't matter. Priceless.
Getting an A for effort is somehow fun despite getting beat every single weekend no matter how well you drive. Hysterical.

*SIGH* I had an amusing response typed up for you but such personal bickering would only play to your favor. Therefore, I guess I'll just have to be the bigger person here and let your ignorance slide.

What is a sheep station?
Old 10-04-2009, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Chewbacca
Low self esteem / lack of enthusiasm. Funny.
Winning doesn't matter. Priceless.
Getting an A for effort is somehow fun despite getting beat every single weekend no matter how well you drive. Hysterical.

*SIGH* I had an amusing response typed up for you but such personal bickering would only play to your favor. Therefore, I guess I'll just have to be the bigger person here and let your ignorance slide.

What is a sheep station?
You don't need to get worked up with me. I was never bagging the amateur racer. My comments basically mirror those of 1fastdog in this thread... there is a vast difference in driver skill and car that you cannot get a proper yardstick in comparing the relative merits of one car to another... is all I was saying. It's not like professional racing where both car and driver are so even.

Having said that, I do like to read about what people think of the Camaro when they first drive it.

PS Sheep Station is just a term we use to say that your livelihood is not dependent on you winning the race.

Last edited by SSbaby; 10-05-2009 at 07:30 PM.