West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

College Station/Bryan Roll call

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2002, 09:08 PM

sounds good Scott, I am looking forward to checking that beast out. I have heard alot about that car!
Rick
Old 06-24-2002, 01:09 AM

Hey Scott,
just wanted to let you know that the weight reduction that we did on the T/A Sunday musta been quite a bit.....man if I downshift now no matter how high of a gear I am in the rear wants to come around bad....I know this aint good for 1/4 mile times but man is it fun!
now to get some suspension and to take off some more weight.......
Rick
Old 06-30-2002, 01:26 AM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PhatT/A:
Hey Scott,
just wanted to let you know that the weight reduction that we did on the T/A Sunday musta been quite a bit.....man if I downshift now no matter how high of a gear I am in the rear wants to come around bad....I know this aint good for 1/4 mile times but man is it fun!
now to get some suspension and to take off some more weight.......
Rick
</font>

Do you have those seats sold yet? I wish that I could get them, but I guess that I would rather get my motor rebuilt. Let me know if you want Gary with the TH-350 to come out to car club on Wed. I will see if he can make it in his Impala SS. Talk to ya later.

Aaron

------------------
95 White t-top Z28 M6 Mods include: Macs w/ offroad pipe, flowmaster, airfoil, TB bypass, !EGR, !AIR, !CAGS and a hurst short throw shifter. Many more to come. I will have some times after I break in my motor.
Old 07-01-2002, 12:24 AM

Talking

Hey guys, I'm still in CS for one more year. I've been driving a '97 540i since Christmas and will probably stick with it for awhile. That's why I haven't been out in a looong time. I can't stand to be around fast cars too much anymore. It makes me miss the old Supra days too much! If you see me around throw me a rev and give me the go . Later!!!

-Travis

------------------
-'97 BMW 540i(STOCK)

-'93 Toyota Supra tt 405rwhp;417rwtq(NOT STOCK)**SOLD**
Old 07-02-2002, 03:32 PM

Aaron,
Yes I still have the seats available. I will do a money plus trade on cloth seats aswell(firebird cloth seats). My brother says he will buy them at the end of the summer but if I can find a buyer before then that would be even better. Go ahead and ask your friend with the th350 to come by car club. ALOT of people have been suggesting I keep my t56 in the car so I will prob just do gears right now and see what 60ft's I can muster. If it doesn't work out then the th350 will definately be a go. Again, I rather do a th350 conversion so I would like to talk to your friend. We'll see how the t56 does at a nicely prepped track like HRP before I go ahead with the th350 though.
Rick
Old 07-05-2002, 03:47 PM

Cool

Black 89rs with a 400 and some aluminum things

Silver 98GS400.
Cu round.
Old 07-06-2002, 01:36 AM

so where are we meeting @ now since KROGER management thinks we scare away all their business? the academy lot now?
Old 07-06-2002, 01:16 PM

yea, thats were we went to last night anyways....
We seriouly need to speak to an Oreileys or somebody that is car related and come up with some deal so we can meet in their parking lot and not get hasseled by the cops. Its gotten to the point that between the 16 year old rice/farmers doing burnouts and by the cops driving through to intimidate people,it's not so fun to go out anymore. Personally, I can't wait until the temperatures drop so I can go back to the track rather than these car club things...
Rick
Old 07-06-2002, 03:22 PM

Rick has got a good point. It sux that we get kicked out because of some immature idiots that think it's cool to haul *** through a parking lot. We need suggestions as to where we can go now. Lets post some new suggestions and we can go speak to those establishments and see what we can come up with.

Scott

------------------
'95 m6 z-28
52cc stock port factory lt-1 heads & intake little cam
stock tb, rockers, & gears

12.32 @ 112.08 1.779 60'
n/a

e-mail: solid95z@hotmail

Old 07-06-2002, 05:24 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by solid95z:
Rick has got a good point. It sux that we get kicked out because of some immature idiots that think it's cool to haul *** through a parking lot. We need suggestions as to where we can go now. Lets post some new suggestions and we can go speak to those establishments and see what we can come up with.

Scott

</font>
why do you keep changing your name scott? Junior member, lol.

I think the academy lot will do for now. The cops won't do anything unless the owners complain, and since all those stores close before 10pm unless we vandalize them, they should be ok.
Old 07-11-2002, 03:59 PM

Question

I need help. I have to get this car inspected soon and need help finding someone to do it that can choose not to notice certain things *WINK*. If anyone has any advice let me know. Email is tylerwehner@yahoo.com

Thanks

------------------
1989 Mustang LX/Cobra

Z28, SS, T/A...They all taste the same.
Old 07-11-2002, 09:48 PM

We do need to get a place like Oreileys or something to be an official hangout. We don't need a huge parking lot honestly since the large groups happen only about four times a year really(beggining and ending of the fall and spring semester). Personally, I agree with Scott on the Academy lot, it suxs. The location sucks and we will be kicked out. It is only a matter of time. With an official hangout, it will be alot harder to be kicked out and since it is "official", we will need some type of "leader" to speak to the establishment for us. This does give him or her the power to kick out the idiots that ruin things for everyone else. My vote goes to Oreileys.
Brook speak to the manager about this. I think the A&M sports car dud got in with them and NAPA by getting discounts there to help their sales....and who better to bring them business than the guys who are always trying to figure out what to break next in their cars
Rick

ps. To the guy with the Cobra, I can get you a good place. I got my inspection sticker there open headers ...so I think you'll be ok. Do you have any type of service engine light on?Contact me via email and I can help you get that sticker this weekend.

Chris...quit giving Scott a hard time about his name and accept the fact that the blower will never sell...somebody is trying to tell you that your Z wants to be blown..he he he..so install the bitch allready!

[This message has been edited by PhatT/A (edited July 11, 2002).]
Old 07-12-2002, 01:31 PM

Wink

YEAH!!! What he said!!!

------------------
'95 m6 z-28
52cc stock port factory lt-1 heads & intake little cam
stock tb, rockers, & gears

12.32 @ 112.08 1.779 60'
n/a

e-mail: solid95z@slowcar.net
Old 07-12-2002, 07:50 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PhatT/A:
Chris...quit giving Scott a hard time about his name and accept the fact that the blower will never sell...somebody is trying to tell you that your Z wants to be blown..he he he..so install the bitch allready!

</font>

What's this....somebody trying to get rid of a supercharger??

------------------
'92 Camaro RS Convertible, forest green, tan leather, LT1/T56, 1LE brakes & sway bars, "modified" eibach springs, polygraphite bushings, custom built subframes, and 4.10 gears.
Old 07-12-2002, 08:13 PM

Yes, black97Z28, Chris Prause is selling a blower currently. Email him for details or page him in the Texas section. He will be gone out of town though after tonight for like a week or so, I'd email him tonight for your best chance at getting a hold of him.
Rick

[This message has been edited by PhatT/A (edited July 12, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by PhatT/A (edited July 12, 2002).]

Quick Reply: College Station/Bryan Roll call