West South Central Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas

1994 z28 for sale (houston)

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 04:18 PM

1994 z28 for sale (houston)

1994 z28 6 Speed

Interior, the interior was changed out by me and I have grey leather TA seats front and back and all inside plastic along with door panels. Car has a B and M shifter no radio but I have 4 pioneers in doors and back seats and stock hatch speakers. Also dash is gone because it was cracked just haven’t got around to buying a new one. Car has light tint electric windows locks cruise control A/C works just need to be filled it leaked out when car was stored. Car also has 02 t-tops cause original one flew off? Everything inside works great only thing is that e brake needs to be re adjusted.

Exterior, car is red with black tail panel black upper piece and black mirrors blacked out tail light blacked out side markers, along with blacked out head lights and center brake light. Car has good paint overall but the hood does have some chip marks and passenger side door has a crack when sis backed into it (fixable) car other than that car looks nice in the sun , paint still has shine in it.also new kuhmo asx tires with 500 miles on them

Engine, was rebuilt 10,000 miles ago was rebuit to stock along with tranny and clutch. It has jet hott LT with 2 ½ exhaust all the way to back with dynomax bullet mufflers dumped right before the axle. Car has edelbrock valve covers, but just for shine, car also has a new dealship optispark with only 20 miles put on it with new taylor over the valve cover wires new water pump and new alternator and new starter, they all have less than 20 miles on them so they should all work perfect and they have warranty that I can pass on to you.

Other, now car runs nothing to major is wrong, over al everything is good and fairly new
Now the catch , everything is fairly new due to a mistake I made when I fixed it, car had a clogged fuel filter there for I didn’t know so I changed everything I thought would fix it now I fixed everything car ran great only thing is that I filled up the radiator with its fluids and and everything so I can start driving it again and I forgot to put on the radiator cap…….. and due to this mistake the head gaskets were blown, they can easily be fixed by someone who know what they are doing or you can send it to get fixed for around 550 parts and labor, car should be running perfect after that, if you send it to get fixed it takes like 2-3 days to fix. Now the car has a new engine new tranny clutch headers tires alternator distributor, starter , wires water pump all filter and nothing should give you any problems, oh and I bought a new radiator cap. So my price is set at $4,200 as is or I can fix it and then it will be $5000 price is negotiable but please do not low ball please keep in mind most of the engine is fairly new. If you have any questions please let me know. so $4,200 obo
Old 05-04-2005, 08:01 PM

Re: 1994 z28 for sale (houston)

I've got a friend who may be interested. Do you have any pictures?
Old 05-06-2005, 11:22 AM

Re: 1994 z28 for sale (houston)

I might like to take a look at it. I'm up near Conroe. PM me if you still have it. Thanks