V6 Tech 1967-2002 V6 Engine Related

once again

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 01:07 PM

Red face once again

i come on here like once a week aight and was making a joke and no one hears that i said i like the v6 lol i was just seeing how many peeps would get offended i just though chevy owners would be able to take it is all like i said i was sorry and my grammer you guys keep on knocking me about is because i type to fast and this isnt highschool n english class im just trying to type and get my point acrossed is all aight, so everyone just let it go lol like worry about modding you v6 and and stop worrying about some "jerk" like me lol and you people knock me because i bought a LS1 and rubbing it mine face that its all ready fast soo what that lol thats why i bkought it and i love the ls-1 i had a v6 and loved never gave me any problems but wasnt enuff then got a z28 same year 94 and then waited 2 more years and workded my *** off so i could have the ss its my dream car sorry for getting something i wanted and earned. and i didnt name my car S howtime
S teele my radio name is Showtime Steele and my Dj name is Showtime Steele i just found it ironic is all!! so everyone sorry im not good enuff , and didnt get a v6 and got something i wanted and earned!
Old 03-26-2007, 01:39 PM

See, at the end of this explanation you apologize for not being "good" enough for us and making us look like the asholes. The reason people are writing these responses is because of your comments in the first place.

Im done responding to trolls.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:19 PM

what?

You seriously need to type your post more grammatically correct because trying to decipher your thoughts is nearly impossible. A little punctuation would be nice. Plus, how do you expect anyone to take you serious when you are writing completely incoherent and sounding like a complete jackass? I also agree with the above response...couldn't have said it better.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:17 PM

i don't think anyone could comprehend what was just said, "aight". this guys just needs to give up and get off here. i know i don't even belong in the v6 forum but i just couldn't believe what he said the first post. i can't believe either, that he is still going on about this.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:48 PM

What does "aight" mean? By the way you spell everything you were probably trying to spell fire truck but messed up a little bit..Im just messing with you...I know you werent trying to offend anyone by saying their car sucks
Old 03-26-2007, 10:12 PM

You're bringing this on yourself, Steele. Keep at it, and you'll be cut down again and againt just like I cut you up so bad you deleted the thread. I must say that was so good I even made myself laugh. You were embarassed enough by everyones reply that you deleted it, only to make another thread? Remeber? The one about mommy still paying for your insurance? You never replied, you just deleted the thread, I wonder why.

You have no bragging rights over anyone so stop right there. Is speaking really that difficult for you, because if you can't read or write, people aren't going to understand you. I feel sorry for people like you who think they're hot ****.

Please, don't make anymore useless threads. This is the v6 technical section. I don't want to come on here and see more threads about your dj name than about v6's. Grow up and get a clue.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:35 PM

MY RADIO AND DJ NAME Please sell your ls1 to someone who isn't a douche-bag.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:44 AM

You may want to throw in the white towel Steele, I don't think you are going to win with this crowd.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:51 AM
Eternal Member

Sigh...