Track Kill Stories Race Track Victories, 1/4 Mile Times, Dyno Numbers - DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

Wow, I really hope he liked how the back of my car looked....me vs F355

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2004, 11:38 AM

Wow, I really hope he liked how the back of my car looked....me vs F355

Their was a cruise in last night at the local McDonalds so everybody was out in their nice cars. Now I didn't know about it before hand so the car was all dirty, but it sounds bad *** with the cam and open exhaust so I thought I would make my presence known by stopping in and checking things out. Last year the car was mostly stock so alot of people I had gotten to know last year really enjoyed seeing/hearing the car. Well I left and was heafding up the "main drag" through town and ended up catching a light with a Ferrari F355 Spyder.....was black and had after market, but tasteful wheels on it. Of course the guy has his hot *** g/f sitting with him and the guy looked like he had his head so far up his *** he couldn;t see any day light. Well I'm just sitting at the light (a long one) and letting the SS "lope" away when this guy throws me a rev and a little grin. Then his damn chicky looks over at me and ****in blows me a kiss and they both start laughing. So I said to him "I'd run my 15K dollar car against your 80K dollar car but I don't wanna make you cry infront of your girl". He said "put your money where your mouth is, I'll run you for $50". I said "thats fine". Well at this point the light is getting ready to turn so I stall the car up and he is pissing around with his gas pedal reving up and down, not sure what the hell he was doing. Anyways the light turns green and I roll off the brake and onto the gas, by this time I was probably a foot behind the front of his car (took off easy I didn't want to spin). As soon as I was full into the gas I walked right by him and stayed on it until I had 3-4 cars on him up around 95mph or so. So I start lookin for a place to pull over and shoot the **** and collect my mony and the bastard pulls the first U-turn he could find and takes of in the other direction! Oh well, I still beat my first Ferrari, I have no idea what those cars run, and have not been to the track with my mods yet. But I am really really pleased with how the car did tonight.

Last edited by 6speedZ28; 05-09-2004 at 11:41 AM.
Old 05-09-2004, 01:27 PM

What a tool ... he initiated the bet in the 1st place, and then hightails it out of there. No class at all.

Good job on paddling that 355 - must have felt good. One of my neighbors owns a F40 and a 512 TR ... can't wait to catch him at a light one of these days.
Old 05-13-2004, 08:50 PM

thats exactly the kind of people I hope to smoke by the end of the year

Altough it would have been much cooler if he had pulled over and chatted you up

You will see him again one day, so its no biggie

DAMN fine kill