Track Kill Stories Race Track Victories, 1/4 Mile Times, Dyno Numbers - DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

Speed2Much vs CANTONRACER

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by DarkHorse
This should help you Dustin - from last Tuesday

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/9...n-1_708706.htm
Speed2Much would kill for you to find the old videos of his car at Norwalk or 42. Not sure if you caught a vid of my car at 42 the one night.

Originally Posted by moparman
I doubt he'll answer, as he hasn't posted in two years.
I talk to Speed2Much almost daily. I revived the post in an attempt to get him in here and posting again.

Yes those times were ran with the LT1. It needed a good tune and some tires more than anything. Also this car was factory weight, pretty sure it even had the spare/jack. Operation "Reboot" is currently underway to reconstruct the car since he sold it.

-Dustin-
Old 10-02-2009, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by bkpliskin
Speed2Much... what else do you have done to your car. Your sig only says a flowmaster exhaust. A 1998 Z28 A4 can't go 12.7 @ 112 with just a flowmaster exhaust.
haha, yes it can! It had a bunch of stickers and weight reduction too

nah, it was my old 97 LT1 with the LE2 combo. I swear with a tune and tires it could of hit high 11's. maybe one day I will still see
Old 10-02-2009, 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by Bersaglieri
Speed2Much would kill for you to find the old videos of his car at Norwalk or 42. Not sure if you caught a vid of my car at 42 the one night.

I talk to Speed2Much almost daily. I revived the post in an attempt to get him in here and posting again.

Yes those times were ran with the LT1. It needed a good tune and some tires more than anything. Also this car was factory weight, pretty sure it even had the spare/jack. Operation "Reboot" is currently underway to reconstruct the car since he sold it.

-Dustin-
I guess its time to dust off this name. lol, I was running with the spare and jack for awhile Operation reboot huh? I need to start operation get a better job so I can get another z to work on and a place to put it other than the ghetto

PS - I think you are going to like your new 95 6 speed so much I see you putting your heads and cam and everything from your red one into it