Track Kill Stories Race Track Victories, 1/4 Mile Times, Dyno Numbers - DRIVE RESPONSIBLY

beat a 2000 stang gt

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 10:45 PM

beat a 2000 stang gt

so i was driving down 13th street and i pass a white Gt, he's sitting at a red light, and as i pass his friend is sitting there pointing and so i look in the rearview and see him whip around the corner and come right up along side me. he's blurpin his throttle just sitting there messing with me.

i really had no intention to race when i set off for practice but i was like "what the hell." and so me and him finally caught a red, i rolled down my window so i could ask if he wanted to go, he said sure (if he didnt say yea i wouldnt be writing this, duh)

i am playin it in my mind as i wait for the light, i put the shifer into D (i have no clue what the hell its for, theres a D with a line around it i'm guessing its for overdrive or something, and then the D with nothing around it, guessing thats just for around town, i think it shifts way better) so anyways, i shift it down into it. i put my left foot on the break i start to load the tranny up, i got it up to 2200, the light turns.

I let off, i hit it! the take off... perfect! i caught! i take off a good 2-3 cars infront of him! i could hear him shifting through his gears, he never caught up. i shut it down at about 75. all i'm sitting there thinking when shutting down is damn the new plugs, wires, oil change, and the fuel injectors being cleaned really payed off.

we caught another red, he asked what i had done to it, i said that i have a k&n intake and exhaust. he's lookin pretty mad at this point. so i ask what he has done, he says exhaust and cai and a tune. dont know why he would be so mad, so i'm guessing he had more. and then the usual crap like what year and yada. and so i was at my turn and i turned off and went off and started my day.

so it was pretty evenly matched, i havent the faintest clue what happend to him, dk if he didnt catch or is just a suckass at shifting, but i got enjoyment out of the looks that he gave me.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by capp
so i was driving down 13th street and i pass a white Gt, he's sitting at a red light, and as i pass his friend is sitting there pointing and so i look in the rearview and see him whip around the corner and come right up along side me. he's blurpin his throttle just sitting there messing with me.

i really had no intention to race when i set off for practice but i was like "what the hell." and so me and him finally caught a red, i rolled down my window so i could ask if he wanted to go, he said sure (if he didnt say yea i wouldnt be writing this, duh)

i am playin it in my mind as i wait for the light, i put the shifer into D (i have no clue what the hell its for, theres a D with a line around it i'm guessing its for overdrive or something, and then the D with nothing around it, guessing thats just for around town, i think it shifts way better) so anyways, i shift it down into it. i put my left foot on the break i start to load the tranny up, i got it up to 2200, the light turns.

I let off, i hit it! the take off... perfect! i caught! i take off a good 2-3 cars infront of him! i could hear him shifting through his gears, he never caught up. i shut it down at about 75. all i'm sitting there thinking when shutting down is damn the new plugs, wires, oil change, and the fuel injectors being cleaned really payed off.

we caught another red, he asked what i had done to it, i said that i have a k&n intake and exhaust. he's lookin pretty mad at this point. so i ask what he has done, he says exhaust and cai and a tune. dont know why he would be so mad, so i'm guessing he had more. and then the usual crap like what year and yada. and so i was at my turn and i turned off and went off and started my day.

so it was pretty evenly matched, i havent the faintest clue what happend to him, dk if he didnt catch or is just a suckass at shifting, but i got enjoyment out of the looks that he gave me.
Reasons why he was mad
He lost to a camaro
He lost to an automatic
He lost to a guy he pipe shotted
He thought his mustang could beat a camaro because all his other mustang friends said he could.

Nice kill dude, always fun to kill a stang