Supporting Vendor Group Purchases and Sales GPs/SALES CAN BE MADE BY SUPPORTING VENDORS OF THIS SITE ONLY!

Our main phone lines are down

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2003, 09:31 AM

Angry Our main phone lines are down

Well the move went pretty smoothly for the most part, which exception on BellSouth getting their lazy butts out here to install our 2nd. T1 line. So our main phone lines will be down throughout the day but here are some phone numbers you can call if you need to get in touch with us today: 225-753-8130, 225-753-8136, 225-753-8138. You can try those for today ONLY but you'll probably have a hard time getting through. Sorry for the trouble guys. Wait until you see the pictures though.
Old 08-12-2003, 11:17 PM

You guys are awesome! I ordered my fuel pump today at 1:00 and you had it out within a couple hours even after you had a huge move. I am extremely impressed and will be doing business with you all again for sure! I will have my car back to normal in a couple days. Thanks, Michael
Old 08-13-2003, 08:54 AM

Thanks Michael!!!

We should be back up to 100% today.

Paul
Old 08-14-2003, 12:32 AM

You guys totally rock, I've been a customer for a while now. I did have a problem with my last order though, not with you guys, but the part itself. I ordered the BMR driveshaft safety loop, and not only was it much harder to install than the directions said (they said nothing about removing the torque arm) once I got it on the DS wouldnt spin. There was a counterweight right there, and it was hitting the inside of the loop. Can I exchange it for something else? Like the standard BMR tunnel brace? My friend ordered the exact same thign, the exact same day, and we never bothered to put his on because of the problems we had with mine. He would also like to exchange his for the BMR tunnel brace as well. It would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Old 08-14-2003, 10:27 AM

Originally posted by Mike94ZLT1
You guys totally rock, I've been a customer for a while now. I did have a problem with my last order though, not with you guys, but the part itself. I ordered the BMR driveshaft safety loop, and not only was it much harder to install than the directions said (they said nothing about removing the torque arm) once I got it on the DS wouldnt spin. There was a counterweight right there, and it was hitting the inside of the loop. Can I exchange it for something else? Like the standard BMR tunnel brace? My friend ordered the exact same thign, the exact same day, and we never bothered to put his on because of the problems we had with mine. He would also like to exchange his for the BMR tunnel brace as well. It would be much appreciated. Thanks!
We can exchange both of those for you as long as they look new and never installed. If yours has bolt marks or scratches on the power coat then I wouldn't be able to exchange it unless BMR authorizes it.

One thing you should remember with driveshaft loops is that they very rarely bolt on and fit perfect. Most of the time we have to shim them up or down to get proper clearance. There really isn't any car we haven't been able to make it work on. Either way just let us know.

Paul
Old 08-14-2003, 12:13 PM

Yeah, one has never been used but the other one is kinda scratched up from the torque arm and the counterweight on the driveshaft. I'm going to be ordering some more stuff, if I ship this stuff back, would it be possible to get the new tunnel braces along with the new order so I could save on shipping?
Old 08-14-2003, 12:16 PM

Originally posted by Mike94ZLT1
Yeah, one has never been used but the other one is kinda scratched up from the torque arm and the counterweight on the driveshaft. I'm going to be ordering some more stuff, if I ship this stuff back, would it be possible to get the new tunnel braces along with the new order so I could save on shipping?
No problem. You may want to call BMR and tell them about the fitment issues and maybe they'll let us send back the used on too.

Paul