Supporting Vendor Group Purchases and Sales GPs/SALES CAN BE MADE BY SUPPORTING VENDORS OF THIS SITE ONLY!

I need your imput on new LT1 headers

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2003, 06:27 PM

Originally posted by ZaneO
What's the current news on these?

I'm sorry it has taken so long. We were held up over a flange for the headers. We received the flanges and we are expecting the headers mid to late next week. Once we have them received, I'll be contact those who already gave thier information to me, then I'll be posting on the board. If there are any questions,please feel free to contact me.

Thanks
Chris
chris@jet-hot.com
1-800-432-3379 ext 110
Old 02-08-2003, 10:31 PM

Interested in a set with emissions hook-ups
Old 02-09-2003, 12:14 PM

I would be intrested in a y-pipe for my 94 Z28. I currently have the Hookers, and a pos y-pipe. How much do you think the y-pipe would be? Let me know before I order a Mufflex. lol.

Patrick
Old 02-09-2003, 12:57 PM

i would be interested in a set of emissions hooks-us.
Old 02-09-2003, 07:28 PM

Sounds like a great deal! I've been looking at headers quite a bit lately. If you can do a long tube set for around 550 coated WITH emmissions I'll buy them. I'd possibly prefer the o2 bungs inboard I think though.
They do need to be 1 3/4.
A slip fit is good with me.
I want a true dual set up so I won't be interested in a y pipe. I want the emmissoins though since I don't want to deal with software to clear a SES light from not having air or egr after I foot the money to buy headers and the rest of the exhaust.
Thanks
Old 02-09-2003, 08:38 PM

Originally posted by 95loveaffair
I want the emmissoins though since I don't want to deal with software to clear a SES light from not having air or egr after I foot the money to buy headers and the rest of the exhaust.
Thanks

If you've got a 95(just guessing by your board name), then you won't get a SES light if you remove the EGR or AIR system.
Old 02-09-2003, 10:14 PM

If you've got a 95(just guessing by your board name), then you won't get a SES light if you remove the EGR or AIR system.
Yep it's a 95. That's good. I thought I would but I guess that's reserved for the obd2 systems?! I think I'll still wait for these headers when they come out. Save the trouble of dumping stuff I'd loose if I ever decided to sell the car and needed it to be emmissions legal. So any way my reply here is a little off topic, but I think it just goes to show how/why some people will want emissions compliance.
Old 02-11-2003, 01:58 PM

Jet Hot,
My car is lowered and I want long tubes. If the ground clearance for these turns out to be the same as the Hookers, I'm probably just keeping my shorties because the FLP's are too expensive.
I hear the slip fits are more ground clearance friendly. Clearance pics on a test car would be good. I'm looking forward to seeing these in production, and I'm sure your supply will be limited initially with a price like that. Good luck.

JR
Old 02-12-2003, 07:24 AM

Jet Hot LT1 headers

Sorry I haven't been able to reply to all the questions, we had a server go down last week. It was repaced late yesterday. The New Jet Hot LT1 long tube headers are based off the same design as the Hooker LT1 long tube headers(with a few modification for a better design and a lot better quality). The 3 bolt flange and the collector are in the same postion/location as the Hooker headers. The Mufflex Y pipe will work with the Jet Hot LT1 long tube headers(we made sure the set up was the same for that reason). JetHot is in the process of designing an off road Y pipe and a pipe with Cats. It won't be ready for about 2 months.

The Jet Hot long tube LT1 headers will hang in the same postion as the Hooker headers.

Just as an update, we are happy to say we have confirmation that we will receive the headers this Friday. All the people who have already contacted me for the headers, I will be calling Friday and Monday to take your orders. After the orders are taken, I will be posting on the board. If anyone has any questions,please feel free to call or email me.

Thanks
Chris
1-800-432-3379 ext 110
chris@jet-hot.com
Old 02-12-2003, 07:51 AM

Chris, will you be offering the 2 or 3 payment plan option with the headers?? Cant wait to get a set. Thanks.

~John
Old 02-12-2003, 02:11 PM

Originally posted by Central PA Z
Chris, will you be offering the 2 or 3 payment plan option with the headers?? Cant wait to get a set. Thanks.

~John
We will be offering the 2 pay plan option.
Thanks
Chris
chris@jet-hot.com
Old 02-13-2003, 10:15 PM

Dyno numbers soon, please!!
Old 02-14-2003, 08:29 AM

Originally posted by ZaneO
Dyno numbers soon, please!!

I know this isn't good, but we do not have any dyno numbers yet. We do have a pan for the dyno test, but it may be a few weeks. I can say that the headers, since they are a simular design as the Hooker headers, should run simular numbers. We are hopping for a little better due to the fact that the tubes are closer to being true equal length headers.

Thanks
Chris
chris@jet-hot.com
Old 02-14-2003, 03:20 PM

All you guys that were interested in a set of the headers if they come with emissions hookups (Air & EGR) well they have those! I ordered a set with emissions hookups so if you were delaying for the emissions, then nows the time to order!
Old 02-14-2003, 04:21 PM

Do you have any pics on the test car??and or alone?? How much do you think the y-pipe with cats would be??? Thanks
Derek

Quick Reply: I need your imput on new LT1 headers