Supporting Vendor Group Purchases and Sales GPs/SALES CAN BE MADE BY SUPPORTING VENDORS OF THIS SITE ONLY!

Advanced Induction Heads/Cam GP Including Valvetrain & AFR!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2004, 04:40 PM

Phil, my downpayment has been sent out via USPS Express shipping(overnight). I also sent you an email and a note in with the m/o telling you about a slight complication that I had. Thanks.

Justin
Old 03-30-2004, 05:00 PM

Phil,
Deposit sent Fedex today. You should have it tomorrow, no later than 5:00 p.m. EST.

Thanks.
Old 03-30-2004, 08:12 PM
Ai

95z6spd, Re-sent response to your mail from a week or so ago

Justin & Mike - thanks so much, I'll give you a call when they arrive!

-Phil
Old 03-30-2004, 10:26 PM

my downpayment was also sent today USPS Priorty mail.

Come one guys......dont pass up AI heads at this discount
Old 04-01-2004, 09:44 AM
Ai

Just wanted to thank everyone - I think we're pretty much done

We're waiting on some checks, so we'll see what the final # is - I think it'll be low 'teens, which pleases us greatly. We weren't too certain what type of response we'd get or how many orders would come of this since these are relatively high dollar items, but the response was awesome & we ended up with more orders than we thought we'd get for something of this nature. I doubt we'll ever do a GP exactly like this again, but if there are requests & buyers we may be persuaded

For the few guys who inquired on the last day of the GP (31st), had we been able to sit & talk we could have likely worked something out in time for a check to go out that day. Unfortunately however, as busy as we were at the end of the month a few people didn't get a response within a few hours. To those people, we'll still extend the GP pricing

Thanks again!

-Phil & Ron
Old 04-01-2004, 10:01 AM

Phil - Glad to hear it was a success!! Having organized a couple GP's myself, I can relate to how much work they can be. It always seems so simple in concept, but there's a LOT of work that goes on behind the scenes. Answering all the "what-if's" and potential customer questions that may never turn into orders, and everyone waiting until the last minute can be a challenge. The good news is that once the seed is planted, and people start to receive and install product, word spreads fast and those that didn't hear about it, or missed out will be that much more inclined to jump on the next one or order on their own. We appreciate all the support and time folks like you take to make these things happen!

Now get off the computer and go get to work on my heads...
Old 04-01-2004, 11:03 AM

I'm glad to see it was a success for you Phil. I'll be in touch with you in the next few days to discuss my heads - still waiting on Scat to clear up the rotating assembly debacle.

Thanks again for setting this up, and also for taking the time to answer the multitude of questions I had. I'm really looking forward to this build-up.
Old 04-01-2004, 07:02 PM

Originally posted by Ai

We're waiting on some checks, so we'll see what the final # is - I think it'll be low 'teens, which pleases us greatly. We weren't too certain what type of response we'd get or how many orders would come of this since these are relatively high dollar items, but the response was awesome & we ended up with more orders than we thought we'd get for something of this nature. I doubt we'll ever do a GP exactly like this again, but if there are requests & buyers we may be persuaded

For the few guys who inquired on the last day of the GP (31st), had we been able to sit & talk we could have likely worked something out in time for a check to go out that day. Unfortunately however, as busy as we were at the end of the month a few people didn't get a response within a few hours. To those people, we'll still extend the GP pricing

-Phil & Ron
You have mail!

thanks Bernie

Last edited by OUTCAST; 04-01-2004 at 07:04 PM.
Old 04-22-2004, 08:21 PM

Any updates? Stacking order or final % off?
Old 04-27-2004, 02:07 PM

AHH @*)(#^%^*%@#*& I can't believe I didn't see this post!!!!!!!!!!!

No chance you are still offering any of the prices on heads still are u?
Old 04-27-2004, 03:44 PM

Hey phil...

Does this apply to me ?

Let me know

Thanks