South Atlantic Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia

The Z got HIT HARD today

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2002, 03:09 AM

Thumbs down The Z got HIT HARD today

Here's the link in the lounge. http://web.camaross.com/bb/Forum16/HTML/033231.html
Old 07-09-2002, 06:12 PM

Eddie I am sorry hear that bro if you need anything for her with my hookups let me know =)

------------------
CFFB#144 1995(Bright RED)Camaro Z28 :MODS: Meziere Electric Water Pump, 160 ' Thermostat, Cutout, MSD 6A, Taylor Wires, MSD Blaster Coil, NGK TR55 Plugs,Enkei Win Wheels 17x9.5 BF Goodrich Comp TA's, Superior Shift Kit, RV Tranny Cooler, and K&N CAI =)
"When I start my car, I want the neighbors to think the world is coming to an end" - Homer Simpson
Old 07-09-2002, 06:30 PM

Dude take your car to Forsyth Body Shop they do awsome work. I just got my car back and it looks amazing.Ask Tyler he saw it. There number is 407-647-6477 ask for John Bonjean. Tell him that I told you to call. Good luck getting it fixed later man.
James

------------------
1991 Lust Red Camaro B4C
13.4 at 100mph
Cffb # 143
K&N air filter modified air box, Flowmaster cat-back, cut out, 4.11 gears, Carbon Fiber drive shaft,BFG's G-Force KDW's Tires =)and Nitto 555R Drag Radils, Crane Cams: Cam shaft, 1.5 Gold series roller rockers s/a, hardened pushrods, lifters, chain assembly, and valve springs,and custom JET Chip, A Yank 2,500-2,700 stall conv. .
2 sony explod 12's, legacy 1,000 watt amp
"Friends dont let friends drive RICE!" "If you cant race it or take it to bed its not worth having!" "All Throttle no Bottle Baby"
Old 07-09-2002, 07:45 PM

Thanks guys, but I'm not hesitant to say that the insurence people might total it out. She's pretty messed up. If they do I'm gonna part her out. If they don't I'll be looking at the '98+ front end convertion.
Old 07-09-2002, 08:07 PM

How bad is she? I mean what did it take out? I NEED TO SEE THESE PICS YOU HAVE!!! This sucks dude if the total her what are you going to get?

Tyler

------------------
CFFB#144 1995(Bright RED)Camaro Z28 :MODS: Meziere Electric Water Pump, 160 ' Thermostat, Cutout, MSD 6A, Taylor Wires, MSD Blaster Coil, NGK TR55 Plugs,Enkei Win Wheels 17x9.5 BF Goodrich Comp TA's, Superior Shift Kit, RV Tranny Cooler, and K&N CAI =)
"When I start my car, I want the neighbors to think the world is coming to an end" - Homer Simpson
Old 07-09-2002, 10:14 PM

Unhappy

If she's gone, I'm getting a 6spd Z and I'll probably stay with an LT1. That way I can finish the plans I have for this Z just on another one.

As far as damage goes, got hit in the front passanger quarter pannel. The guy hit rim and all, surprisingly the rim just has a few scratches on it. I'm pretty sure both the upper and lower control arms are snapped. The head lights overlap each other.

When he hit me all a saw was radiator fluid flying everywhere. He hit me so hard that the little gear selection thingy popped out of place and the ciggarete lighter also popped out, the whole lighter assembly not just the lighter. I was quite surprised though, my cd player didn't skip on impact.

I hate when someone getts into an accident and acts like a little wet vage like this guy did. He stasrted cryin n ****. He couldnt say anything without whining. I was just thinkin, "Dang guy it's not somethin to cry about just be glad nobody's hurt, dang." He was acting like a little girl that didn't get what she wanted for her birthday.

Hopefully she dosen't get totaled out. But if she does I'll be having a little garauge sale. Minus the stuff I pick off it for my next Z. Oh-well I guess I'll find out soon and I'll let ya'll know what the verdict is.
Old 07-10-2002, 12:08 AM

once again sorry about the accident (i posted on your other post about the accident)

IF (i hope not) but IF ur lady gets totalled is there anyway i can buy ur dash panel if it's not broken... i need one sooo bad. mine broke in about 6different places...

------------------
*^*LONG LIVE THE CAMARO*^*
My Camaro WebSite*-*Check it out!

1996 Camaro 3.8L V6 A4
*Red* * B&B Triflow Catback Exhaust (Quad-Tip) * *Eagle 077 Rims (in about a month)* *Power Antenna ;-)*

«~» Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket? «~»
§Man who run in front of car get tired – Man who run behind car get exhausted §
¥ Man who drive like hell, bound to get there ¥
Old 07-10-2002, 12:27 AM

Eddie can I have your passenger mirror and maybe your AC compressor???

Let me know how much you need for em...

Jake

------------------
98 Sebring Silver Z28
A4
REAL SLOW
Old 07-10-2002, 11:39 AM

Alright guys, I just talked to the lady at the body shop who will also be my insurence adjuster. She's gonna do anything and everything she can to have them say okay lets fix it. She's verry surprised at the "imaculent condition" I kept the car in, and there for does not want to total it as just as much as I dont. Besides that no word yet, only time will tell.

Jake if she gets totaled I guess I'll give you first priority for the mirror. As for the AC compressor I already have someone thats got dibbs on it.

SuprSpdDB7 are you talking about the top piece of the dash that stretches from the driver side to the passanger side? If so mine is cracked in the passanger corner. If you still want it, and she does get totaled, I'll let you have it for free. But you'll have to get it out your self, cause I know I'll break it.
Old 07-10-2002, 11:39 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">SuprSpdDB7 are you talking about the top piece of the dash that stretches from the driver side to the passanger side? If so mine is cracked in the passanger corner. If you still want it, and she does get totaled, I'll let you have it for free. But you'll have to get it out your self, cause I know I'll break it.[/B]</font>
yuppers... how big of a crack? if she ends up getting totaled take a picture of the crack (so i know where it is) and if it's not bad, i'll come up and check it out... cuz i live in Vero Beach and go up ur way everyonce in a while....

good luck!