South Atlantic Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia

South Florida F-Bodies(Plz read)

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 02:51 PM

South Florida F-Bodies(Plz read)

Is there any meets down here in miami for camaros if not id like to start one let me know if anyone in miami is intrested or anyone close to miami.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:30 PM

Re: South Florida F-Bodies(Plz read)

There is Tower Shops in Fort Lauderdale on 595 and University every Friday night, all cars then check speedstyleandperformance they have meetings in Miami on Bird road.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:33 PM

You can also try horsepowernation, they also have a few meets in the miami area
Old 02-20-2012, 11:16 PM

yeah the south florida f-body association was run by a bunch of homo$ that had more interest in who had a smaller pecker than f-bodies. Most of them didnt even own an f-body anymore, or even a musclecar for that matter. Biggest bunch of losers i ever ran across minus a select few. Anyone that had any interest in the cars, they managed to chase off. Someone started a side forum but i cant think of the name off the top of my head. Last couple times i went to towers i didnt even see any f-bodies really. If you happen to find any good folks that still care about these cars let me know. I been considering dropping my forged 383lt1 back in the car and gettin her up and running again w/ the blower, or possibly switching to a different chassis with the same drivetrain (thinking 2nd gen nova)
Old 02-21-2012, 07:03 PM

I was a FORMER member of SFFBA, a bunch of us broke off in 2002 and started SSP!! Hope to see some of you on Thursday!!!

https://www.camaroz28.com/forums/sou...ursday-852417/
Old 04-02-2013, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by blown94
yeah the south florida f-body association was run by a bunch of homo$ that had more interest in who had a smaller pecker than f-bodies. Most of them didnt even own an f-body anymore, or even a musclecar for that matter. Biggest bunch of losers i ever ran across minus a select few. Anyone that had any interest in the cars, they managed to chase off. Someone started a side forum but i cant think of the name off the top of my head. Last couple times i went to towers i didnt even see any f-bodies really. If you happen to find any good folks that still care about these cars let me know. I been considering dropping my forged 383lt1 back in the car and gettin her up and running again w/ the blower, or possibly switching to a different chassis with the same drivetrain (thinking 2nd gen nova)
I just happen to see this in a search I was doing and had to repost this because it is so funny and true!!!
Old 07-22-2016, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by blown94

ok, i just SAW this.. and it's hillarious...

I am a FORMER member of SFFBA as well... and with The Crow we created Speed Style and Performance A car club in Miami open to all makes and models of cars. We are doing pretty damn good considering how long we been around.

It's not just Fbodies but we have plenty of American Muscle... or Canadian Muscle since 5th Gens... are they considered fbodies??? lol