South Atlantic Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia

Selling my Z 94 LT1 w/mods $8500

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2004, 12:48 AM

OOOOHHHHHHH, '94 Bad A Z28 just threw down a challenge, i'm shakin' in my adidas'!!!

Only punks run the bottle, i don't have to "fill up" my supercharger after a few runs, not that i'd waste my time with the likes of you, but if we were to run, i'd rip you a new a$$.
Old 02-06-2004, 12:48 AM

Originally posted by quazimoto

Oh, i just dyno'ed my '03 Cobra, 455 h.p., 460 tq, 2.81 pulley, Bassani catback/x-pipe, Superchips Microtuner, 9' K&N. So much for the old saying, "theres no replacement for displacement"

Wow impressive...
Old 02-06-2004, 12:50 AM

OOOOHHHHHHH, '94 Bad A Z28 just threw down a challenge, i'm shakin' in my adidas'!!!

Only punks run the bottle, i don't have to "fill up" my supercharger after a few runs, not that i'd waste my time with the likes of you, but if we were to run, i'd rip you a new a$$.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! We have a challenge on our hands here. And I will take it if you want.

EDIT: Pay special attention the the signature.

Last edited by '94 Bad A Z28; 02-06-2004 at 01:18 AM.
Old 02-06-2004, 12:55 AM

I'll tell you straight up, I'll launch you like a rapped ape, and that ****ty IRS isn't going to let you catch up by the end of the quarter.
Old 02-06-2004, 01:24 AM

What the hell is a "rapped ape"???? LMFAO!!!! are you even legally capable of driving, LOL!!! This guy is making up words!!!
Old 02-06-2004, 01:24 AM

MustangEater82?!?!? You are so full of ****, i don't give a damn how good of a driver you claim to be, it doesn't account for the fact that the car simply doesn't have the raw power for those #'s. And why are all camaro owners the same, whats wrong with leaving the stock rims on there, granted they're ugly as hell, but at least they're yours!!!

Oh, i just dyno'ed my '03 Cobra, 455 h.p., 460 tq, 2.81 pulley, Bassani catback/x-pipe, Superchips Microtuner, 9' K&N. So much for the old saying, "theres no replacement for displacement"
Uhm yes I did run those numbers... and backed them up numerous times... Do I have to show you the proof of witnesses from this board and another board? Hell even through up a 14.5 in a heads up against a modded pre 99 GT big bad v8 mustang, that even lighted me but I caught up, passed and put a few lenghts on him...

Some people work to make their car fast, they don't jsut throw money at it, that mommy and daddy gave them, to make up for their small pen|s.....
Old 02-06-2004, 01:28 AM

What the hell is a "rapped ape"???? LMFAO!!!! are you even legally capable of driving, LOL!!! This guy is making up words!!!

You are the dumbest person that posts on this site, you sir, suck at life. Please die, the world will be a much better place.
Old 02-06-2004, 06:42 AM

I can verify he ran a 14.6 in his 3.8. Ya his belt was removed, no filter, no spare tire, but he ran it. I truly belive eric can shift better than anyone I have ever seen drive a stick... I have nothing to gain by saying the this and I know several others can back up similar times. I am shocked too, I did not think a 3.8 could do this, but I think he can make any car run faster than averages because of his ability to shift so perfectly.
Old 02-06-2004, 06:45 AM

I also think the bottle is just another power adder. If given the option I would choose a bottle, cost, ability to make loads of power, no everyday stress. What I have learned is if someone complains they are just to ashamed they have been beat by the bottle when they tossed gobs of cash on mods that did not work.
Old 02-06-2004, 06:45 AM

You toothless morons, just because they're vette rims doesn't make them cool, especially on a $5,000 Camaro!!! I guess if i use your logic, i could throw some '92 Camry rims on my '88 Sentra and that will make super cool!?!?!

Face it you greasy-haired, zit-faced, unemployed, welfare-collectin' jerkoff, nobody wants your boy-racer crapmaro.
MustangEater82?!?!? You are so full of ****, i don't give a damn how good of a driver you claim to be, it doesn't account for the fact that the car simply doesn't have the raw power for those #'s. And why are all camaro owners the same, whats wrong with leaving the stock rims on there, granted they're ugly as hell, but at least they're yours!!!

Ummmmm, remind me again how much displacement the '03 Cobra has as compared to a LT1? You mean there's no replacement for forced induction, you dumbass!

If you're sooooo cool, with your supercharged Cobra and you're internet bad-boy talk, why are you afraid to post your location? Are you afraid we might find out where you are and back up our claims? Or maybe find out that you're a 15 year old toothless moron, greasy-haired, zit-faced, unemployed, welfare-collectin' jerkoff yourself?

You need to take your bad attitude off the message board and go fix your life in the real world. You obviously have more problems than any of us could imagine, so go see a shrink before you end up hurting yourself.

Seriously, don't even post again. Just get off the internet and go help yourself.

Go.

GO!!!

GO!!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2004, 07:18 AM

HHAHAH i love this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2004, 07:57 AM
Banned

this guy has gotta be one of ya'll who signed up under a different name and is having some fun
Old 02-06-2004, 08:21 AM

quazimoto....does that SN by any chance refer to you family lineage? or maybe just how you look?

what a poser....probably some loser college kid with nothing better to do than sit on the school's network and talk crap.

how bout a pic of the dyno sheet? or better yet a pic of the car?

and do you have any way to actually put those ponies to the ground?
Old 02-06-2004, 09:10 AM

Hey quazi...how did you fit a 9' k&N on that p.o.s.?

9 foot? LMAO.......you retard!

isnt there a mustang board you can infect?

F- body's rule this one you middle school punk.

Rick
Old 02-06-2004, 09:23 AM

lol, i love it

Quick Reply: Selling my Z 94 LT1 w/mods $8500