South Atlantic Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia

I'm moving back to Florida

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 08:30 PM

I'm moving back to Florida

I'm coming back, I miss it. I will be leaving Michigan in the end of August, packing up, and heading down. I got a great job offer from ADS and Mercedes Homes, and I took it. My business partner and I will be down in the middle of August looking at houses in the Indian River/Brevard county area. Unfortunately I've lost touch with alot of my friends down there, and I would love to meet you guys, and of course the cars are coming so I need car buddies to hang out with. Looking forward to seeing you all, and Charlie you better respond lol!
Old 07-27-2005, 05:03 AM

Re: I'm moving back to Florida

Weren't you supposed to transfer down here to the west coast with your electronics company?

Where in FL were you originally from?

Either way, there's a lot of F-Body guys down here, so you're bound to run into someone from the board.
Old 07-27-2005, 06:07 AM

try ti hang out here, www.pbfbody.com

tons of cool people in palm beach county
Old 07-27-2005, 06:33 AM

How far is that from Tampa my wife is a realtor and can possibly help you with a connection to Coldwell Banker
Old 07-27-2005, 07:51 AM

I tried Michigan for a year as well...and look where I am now. Indian River County and Brevard County (Cocoa, Melbourne, Titusville) are east of Orlando. What are you going to be doing with Mercedes Homes? There's another board member here who works for Mercedes homes in that area. I'm also a realtor and have helped a few board members with homes as well. If you need any help with a home purchase down here I can also help you and or steer you in the right direction.

-Dan

Last edited by DanBUCF; 07-27-2005 at 07:55 AM.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:11 AM

you're moving back?? WHY?? lol..i'm still debating when i wanna get out of here.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by louvit
How far is that from Tampa my wife is a realtor and can possibly help you with a connection to Coldwell Banker

coldwell banker are the ppl that are looking after the house i live in
Old 07-27-2005, 05:44 PM

I know DanBUCF and he'll definitely ensure that you'll find exactly what you're looking for in a house if you need him to do so. He's professional, prompt, and knowledgeable of the real estate market in central FL and it's worth giving him a call if you plan on investing in a house when you move here.
Old 07-27-2005, 07:55 PM

I work for Mercedes Homes Volusia/Flagler Division. BDR Title & MHI are in the same plaza with my office. What exactly will you be doing for the company? I'm good friends with Keith Buscher's nephew Jason. I pretty much know the entire "family", that's mainly how I landed the job.

Welcome back to FL, and welcome aboard with Mer Homes.
Old 07-27-2005, 09:24 PM

Hey guys. Yes, I was supposed to come down a few months ago with my current company, but that was taking too long, I got impatient, and decided to look elsewhere. My uncle, who works for Mercedes Homes put me in touch with one of his friends, who owns ADS. He hired myself and my partner to work for him, and basically create a home entertainment division of his company. We will be working with builders and realtors to integrate systems into the cost of homes, making things more affordable to the buyer. Some people are hesitant to spend 8 grand on an entertainment system, but if its part of the home and it can be paid for over a 30 year mortgage, who the hell cares! I used to live in the Vero Beach area, but I am originally from the Metro Detroit area. I'm moving back because I miss having people back away from me in fear when I tell them I'm from Detroit, lol.

-Spongebob, you better at least stay until I get there!

-DanBUCF I sincerely appreciate the offer, however I think my uncle would feed me to the sharks if I used someone elses services other than his!

The rest of you guys, see you in a few weeks!
Old 07-28-2005, 11:55 PM

hey man you try Metrowestmusclecars.com?? were in Central Florida..if you want to pick up with some new car buddies?
Old 07-29-2005, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Caps94ZODG
hey man you try Metrowestmusclecars.com?? were in Central Florida..if you want to pick up with some new car buddies?
I will most definitely check it out!
Old 07-29-2005, 05:10 AM

www.fuelslut.net if you like to do stuff with your car people.
www.lethallyinjected.net if you like car show only type of people.

Dan will deffinately be a good guy to talk to and I'm sure he can help you find exactly what you are looking for.