Site Help and Suggestions For account related issues and questions about how to use this site. Before posting, please search this forum.

Sponsor banner links...

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 08:04 AM

Sponsor banner links...

Some of the sponsor banners don't open in a new window. Rather, they open in the same window, taking me away from CZ28.com (which I don't want to do). Having those sponsor sites open in a new window, will let me just close that window when finished, rather than having to use the Back button (maybe several times) to get back to this site.
Old 02-18-2005, 08:40 AM
Admin Emeritus

Re: Sponsor banner links...

Glad this was brought up. We wanted it to work that way as well, but we use a somewhat advanced ad serving probram, and we had a hard time figuring out how to do something as simple as making all banners open in a new window.

But, since you brought it up, I looked into it again and I think I fixed it. Let me know if you encounter any problems.
Old 02-18-2005, 08:44 AM

Re: Sponsor banner links...

Originally Posted by JasonD
Glad this was brought up. We wanted it to work that way as well, but we use a somewhat advanced ad serving probram, and we had a hard time figuring out how to do something as simple as making all banners open in a new window.

But, since you brought it up, I looked into it again and I think I fixed it. Let me know if you encounter any problems.
Ok thanks.

I was going to suggest adding TARGET = '_top' to the Anchor tag for the banners to take care of it, but assumed that you guys new that.

I'll check it out and see if it acts up any more.