Site Help and Suggestions For account related issues and questions about how to use this site. Before posting, please search this forum.

Less 5th gen forums...

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2010, 08:46 PM

Less 5th gen forums...

I will admit I am not over here as much as I used to be. Still love the forum and come to it for help when I need it.

But I can't get over that this is CamaroZ28.com, and yet over half the forum is totally dedicated to just the 5th gen Camaro. Perhaps this was an idea to get new people on board. But looking at the numbers of the people, the vast majority of us still are not in the 5th gen forums of this site.

I think it would better the website if we bring back the site closer to how it used to be before the 5th gen came about. I am not saying abandon the 5th gen at all, but maybe give it the same space on the website as the 4th gen.

Just my suggestion to better the website.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:53 PM
Admin Emeritus

Good stuff and good point. Like all forums, the 5th gen forums are flexible. We wanted to leave it pretty open to see what got filled and what didn't.

We have been working on restructuring the forums a bit better and balance is definitely the ticket! Thanks!