Show and Shine / Paint and Body Care Washing, polishing, detailing, paint care, etc.

Meguiars and MOthers at Walmart?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2002, 09:58 PM

Post Meguiars and MOthers at Walmart?

I saw Meguiars Gold Class at Walmart, also the clay bar from Mothers I believe and meguiars detailers choice, and also some wax that comes in can with an applicator how do these protects work. I would love to get some Zaino is it worth spending the $ to getting these products or just get the Zaino.
Old 05-21-2002, 06:57 AM

I think you'll find most folks on this board prefer Zaino due to its protection and durability characteristics, not to mention the shine. As far as carnauba products the Mequiars is probably the used the most. You just need to try the different products you are interested in for yourself. I tried Zaino 4 years ago and never had any desire to look for anything else, of course I had tried dozens of products for 30 years before trying Zaino.

------------------
Kevin Villier, 2002 SS #186 - 6M with Hurst and "short-stick", TT, navy blue, chrome SS wheels, Bilstein suspension, SS grill, STB, SLP loudmouth, Direct-Flo lid with Holley filter and Mallory polished MAF ends.

Louisville, KY
Old 05-21-2002, 09:48 AM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CNEERZ28:
I saw Meguiars Gold Class at Walmart, also the clay bar from Mothers I believe and meguiars detailers choice, and also some wax that comes in can with an applicator how do these protects work. I would love to get some Zaino is it worth spending the $ to getting these products or just get the Zaino. </font>
If you get the gold class you do not need the wax in a can, as gold class would be your final finish coat. The mothers clay bar is a good product, but the retail version you are seeing comes with only a small bar. The Meguiars detailer you are referring to is called Quick Detailer.

------------------
96 Black Impala SS
Authorized Zaino Showcar Polish Distributor
www.zainobros.com
Remember #3