Show and Shine / Paint and Body Care Washing, polishing, detailing, paint care, etc.

I Used Zaino And Can't Get Residue Off

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2003, 02:34 PM

Originally posted by no4njunk
i just posted some to stur up the thread so people would read what i had to say..when i was ready

personally i have never used eather product my self my paint was never good enough to wast money on it!!

my point is that what is wrong with you guys and this product?

i came on here saying that i use a 327 when i bilt my ls1 instead of a 350 would you get all on my *** like you did this guy? becouse im not doing what everyone else is doing?

so you mean to tell me that you know for sure that this guy is assoicated with formula? how? if the formula guy was banned a wile back this could not be him! becouse this guy has been on here 3 years!

why do yall bash on echother? dose it make you feel better?

i mean damm i thought you were here to help echother out?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not all that technically proficient, but they might have gotten on to you because you can't "use a 327 when i bilt my ls1 instead of a 350" unless you got rid of the LS1 block altogether.

By the way - 1-800-ABCDEFG, hooked on phonics worked for me!
Old 04-25-2003, 03:38 PM

We've had people who work for or are friends of the F113 come in various boards just to start cr@p. It would be sad if it wasn't so funny. One time they came on the board claiming that F113 does NOT contain cleaners, abrasives and silicones, yet their own website I think disclaims that. They start bashing Zaino and it is SO obvious they haven't got a clue about Zaino. They think by causing trouble they MIGHT make a sale or 2, yeah right. I was even offered free F113 to try out. I told whichever it was (I think it was Mike) that I would try it out on my beater IF he could tell me what makes his product better than all the other "cleaner" carnauba, with mild abrasives, products any different than the dozens of other similar products I had tried out for 30 years. He never answered or sent me the free F113.

Most Zaino diehard users, have tried about everything before trying Zaino. Zaino had to prove itself to them and I'm one of them, before we decided it was the best. For many of us it was long before the Guru Report or the level of board discussions ever got to the point it is today. At the time when I tried it, after trying out everything else I could find for 30 years, there was virtually nothing on any of the boards about Zaino. It had to prove itself to me and has MANY times.
Old 04-25-2003, 04:08 PM

thanks for a none smart *** answer!!

so why dont you tell him to search and find out hmself like yall did instead of bashing and flaming the hell out of him? this is the 1st time i have been on this bord and it dosent give the web site a good impression.

mike? what your answer???????

yea i sould have known than someone would say something about the ls1 comment but it was just a theritcal idea!

the whole hot rod indistry is about custom stuff-and nobody would have custom stuff if no one had did something diffrent,

dont bash the hell out of him he still like f-body like the rest of us-right?

just some food for thought
Old 04-25-2003, 04:51 PM

Exclamation

Originally posted by no4njunk

mike? what your answer???????

My answer is that I remember this guy from long ago, as I stated in an earlier post. He was pushing 113 and nearly everyone that deals with 113 has a habit of bashing Zaino with completely false untrue information and a very poor attitude, tact, and marketing habits to boot. That's not my fault they act that way, and I'm not going to appologize to anyone for responing to it the way I do.

As heard on SouthPark......."Hey! We don't take kindly to those types around here."

From my perspective, if Prisco and his crew acted like responsible, honest, mature adults, it would go MUCH farther than it has. But, unfortuantely that's not the case, and it never has been. As I said in an earlier post, as long as he (and his resellers/customers) act the way they do, I'll be right here so it hits the fan. Detailing is supposed to be something people have in common and enjoy sharing, not an "act like an ***" fest to promate products......IMO.....

Fair enough?

BTW.....about me "helping" people on this forum......I've helped COUNTLESS folks on this board over the years on products of all types, not just Zaino. And, I generally do it happily. Even though I don't use Meguiar's products any longer, I don't mind helping people with them. In fact, I've used a TON of products over the years, and continue to use new ones, so that I CAN share and help others. However, there's one thing about me.......when I see BS, I call it. Period.

Last edited by MikeLS; 04-25-2003 at 05:03 PM.
Old 04-25-2003, 06:36 PM

i was not calling you out on the part where i said that yall should help echother out...

any way! why dont you use mother? it takes a wile but seems to do good for me? then agin i have a maco pain job! witch will go vary soon!
Old 04-26-2003, 10:19 AM

There was a guy who got banned 3 times not too long ago, each time under a different board name, who came on the board starting the same kind of BS. This guy seems to almost quote some of the same statements from the previous guy, IF it isn't the same guy again this time. That is why we tend to shut him down quick to keep him from starting the BS all over again. Stating the facts is one thing, which most here try to do, but when someone comes on the board stating absolute BS, Zaino users will jump in and set the facts straight.

There have been MANY people who come on and ask legitimate questions when they have problems and everyone tries to help them, regardless of the product they use. This guy was not one of them.
Old 04-27-2003, 05:38 AM

i use mcguiars 3 step carnuba and it works great. Also used theyre medallion prep and gold class wax and it works like a charm. would like to try zaino, but that stuffs too expensive for me. I guess sometimes you have to settle for what you can afford right?
Old 04-27-2003, 07:45 AM

Originally posted by Cbra Kilr
i use mcguiars 3 step carnuba and it works great. Also used theyre medallion prep and gold class wax and it works like a charm. would like to try zaino, but that stuffs too expensive for me. I guess sometimes you have to settle for what you can afford right?
CK, Zaino costs no more than the products your using now, with Zaino you use less and it lasts longer as well.
Old 04-27-2003, 10:28 AM

<----- Zaino user for 2+ years and nothing but great results. i do not plan on ever using anything else...the protection and shine speak for themselves (as do the numerous tests zaino has been in).