Beware of KatFish Racing

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2004, 12:12 PM

Re: Beware of KatFish Racing

Originally Posted by cooley346
I don't know how much these things cost. I just went $10 lower that what one of yalls supporting vendors said he would sell it for.
You can't compare a price on two different products. It's like somebody trying to sell you a V6 firebird for $100 less than a dealer is selling a Formula, site unseen. How would you feel if the seller claimed ignorance in that situation? What if he decided to keep your money because you were a little frustrated?

I do however appreciate the people who replied to this thread with some sense and true unbias. They said nothing good nor bad about anyone but just stated their opinion. Those people would be Rocks94Z28 and borden3.
Translation: "I do appreciate that I'm not alone in this world in my thoughts and opinions of how the business realm works. It helps me sleep at night."

You can spout whatever bull**** you want, but it still isn't right what you're doing. Keeping somebody's money because they hurt your feelings is weak.
Old 10-24-2004, 02:55 PM

i just cant believe that you would post that nobody should deal with katfishracing when you are probobly the shadiest person ive ever seen in here...

all you did was make yourself look like a immoral jackass...you knew what the guy was looking to purchase...thats why you started the post saying "i gave him exactly what he was asking for"

i know i will do just like everyone else in here and never do business with you....

should have kept things in private about how much of a shady person you are
Old 10-24-2004, 03:01 PM

i also find no credibility in another one of your posts now.......copied and pasted below

Re: Do not buy from OnefstCamaroZ28!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not taking sides. Just make sure people that you don't start any crap that's not waranted. I delayed sending out a part by a week because I was in the hospital. Some people would have started a bunch of crap by then. Luckily this was a good guy that I was dealing with and we had no problems. Let's just say patience is a virture and is what will make you many friends. Also give somebody the chance to redeem themselves. If it were me I would send you the part for FREE. Just because of the mess I caused
Old 10-24-2004, 10:35 PM

i sell a few things on ebay and would never do this to someone. if someone just changed their mind (correct part or not) they send the item back and get there money back (minus shipping). to keep his money is wrong dude. it was a mistake and you need to let it go. nasty email and morale issue or whatever your excuse your using is very lame. it looks to me like you just pulled yourself out of the sellers market here on z28.com.

david
Old 11-06-2004, 04:52 PM

this is shady. guy post up "Beware of KatFish Racing", when it should have been KatFish since he's the one that got screwed.

I would definitly do business with KatFish, the other guy, I doubt it.

-James