I think im getting Shafted!!!! Help ME!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2004, 03:21 PM

Angry I think im getting Shafted!!!! Help ME!!!!!

I needed to get a hyertech to correct my speedo after getting a ticket to try and convince the judge that i at least made an effort! Well anyways i find one on Ebay that the auction is 5 more days and the starting price is $165 about what they ussually go for on Ebay so i email them saying i need it sorta quick would they let me buy it for that and how long would shipping be? they emailed me back (promptly) saying they would let the auction run out unless i had a higher offer and that they would ship 3 day priority! So like i said $165 is about normal so i let the auction run out and won it for the $165!!! Well i pay with paypal and somehow ended up paying with an Echeck. and they say that when it clears theyll send it 3 day priority!!! it cleared on the 6th and around the 11th i email them agian asking when they shipped it! they emailed me back saying they didnt yet but would the next day! Well on the 18th i emailed agian and they said well we sent it the slow way and i dont know why its not there!!!! well i went and looked at their "Other items for sale" and found that they are selling a Hypertech JUST LIKE THE ONE I BOUGHT!!! It even says it was used for 6 months on a camaro just like the one i won said!!!!
So i email agian and they say well its the same type but not the same one! I emailed back for proof that they shipped it and a phone # and thats when the emails stopped!!! Well court is next week so i dont plan on making that anyway but i want my money back or at least the hypertech!!! I read their feedback and one person mentioned LS1.com so maybe this person is around here too!! i cant register with LS1.com for some reason and Ebay is investigating now but i want to talk to them personally!!!!!! the item# for the one i bought is ebay item #7913012711 and the other one with the matching description is #7916873865 . their email is socerproe@aol.com and ebay name is rcconcepts and theyre out of Las Vegas area!!! i tried to look up a phone number by the address but just got a bunch of stores!!! any help would be much appreciated!!!