Fresh LT1 heads for sale - $350 shipped.

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2004, 03:43 PM

Fresh LT1 heads for sale - $350 shipped.

General description: LT1 Aluminum heads, rebuilt and ready to bolt on!!! Condition: These heads just got back from the shop, they were professionally rebuilt and look great. They are used but are as good as new. The shop magnafluxed, jet-washed, and glass beaded the heads so they look brand new. They received new seals and had the seats reground. They have been surfaced flat. There is a tiny mark on one head that is tough to spot, but since it is within the firing ring and inside the gasket it will not cause ANY problems whatsoever, guaranteed. It is merely cosmetic and will not affect performance. If you are running a stock cam, the cut towers will not affect anything or be a problem, they will work as they should. They have never been ported, but you can have that done if you wish at your local shop... Included: The heads are complete with the stock rocker arms and springs. I have a set of brand new springs made for the LT4 hotcam that are good for .525 lift, which I can have installed for $45 more. These heads would make a great upgrade for an LT1 Impala, Caprice, or Roadmaster. They have much higher compression than the iron heads found on them!

I am looking for $350 shipped to the lower 48. These heads are nice and ready to go.
Check out http://www.cardomain.com/id/sprayedtransam page 2 for pics...

Will