BRAND NEW Top-of-the-line Katzkin 4th gen Camaro Leather Seat Covers & 4th gen seats

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 08:52 PM

BRAND NEW Top-of-the-line Katzkin 4th gen Camaro Leather Seat Covers & 4th gen seats

I originally bought these seat covers a couple of months ago with the intention of having my dream seats in my thirdgen, but I'm strapped for cash and I need to buy a $2,300 plane ticket to fly to Australia with my girlfriend for X-mas/New Years (this is what I get for dating a girl originally from the other side of the world ). For that reason and ONLY that reason I regretfully am considering letting these seat covers go...

I can confidently say that these are by far the best seat covers you'll find for your fourth-gen seats, period. The quality of the leather absolutely blows away anything GM ever dreamed of putting in any of their vehicles. I think they've got every option possible from Katzkin:

Two-Tone DARK GRAPHITE and PEARL WHITE
Perforated Inserts
Pearl White Piping
SS Logo Embroidered on Front Seat Backs

The MSRP on these seat covers is $1206.00. Honestly, I don't know what to ask...partially becuase I don't want to let them go. Please just E-mail me with reasonable offers.

I also have a cloth pair of 4th gen Camaro front seats for sale. They're a little beat-up, but could be cleaned and used as is, or used with these seat covers (I was planning on doing the latter). I'll try to snap some pics of these and post them up as well. Local pickup only in Connecticut on these please.

Lastly, I know I have NO posts here, but I have a ton at thirdgen.org under "MikeDwhoROCZImports", 100% positive feedback under "High_PSI" on eBay, and many posts and a high 100% feedback rating as "High PSI" on Supraforums.com and ClubLexus.com. I'm also PayPal verified.

Thanks for the space my fellow F-body brethren.

Last edited by High PSI; 09-15-2006 at 07:36 AM.
Old 09-15-2006, 06:34 PM

Re: BRAND NEW Top-of-the-line Katzkin 4th gen Camaro Leather Seat Covers & 4th gen se

Bump...
Old 09-20-2006, 06:01 PM

Re: BRAND NEW Top-of-the-line Katzkin 4th gen Camaro Leather Seat Covers & 4th gen se

I need to buy my plane ticket stat, so here's my lowest, firm, "no hassle" price:

$650 SHIPPED

I'm taking a hit of over $600 here on a set of covers I really don't want to get rid of, so please, serious inqueries only.
Old 09-30-2006, 02:18 PM

Re: BRAND NEW Top-of-the-line Katzkin 4th gen Camaro Leather Seat Covers & 4th gen seats

man those look great ,no money though sorry,good luck btw.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:21 PM

Last bump. They're up on eBay, but I'll take a reasoable outside offer to avoid the fee's.