BAD DEAL with Jason Keith, aka jkbadz28

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2004, 08:30 PM

BAD DEAL with Jason Keith, aka jkbadz28

As of 3/2/04 its has been 64 days since i sent him a cashiers check for over $2500. And i am still waiting!

This is insane. TO LET EVERYONE KNOW, I have all my emails, all my PMs, all my phone records(just times of calls). I am a well know seller/buy on both here and on ebay, never had a complaint. I dont just post a post such as this with out reason. I have tried in every way to work this out. and this is the last step prior to purpuing this legally.

Over two months. and an uncountable amount of unanswer calls, Excuses, and more excuses

Heres a run down:

We made a deal over christmas to buy his supercharger, and a set of injectors. He was very eager to strike a deal and get this moving. From the time we agreed on a price, he called me (looking at sprint bill now) 14 times between dec 26th-dec29th asking if i had mailed the check yet.

Check was mailed 2-3 priority mail insured on the 29th of dec

Jan 12th I gave it about 2 weeks and starting calling jason. he said he was busy, but "asap".

jan 20th 3 weeks passed and i started to worry. more calls and he claimed the wether was horrible and he could not get out to remove the intercoolers....

My best friend along with roomates family live near him in NC, Jason claimed bad weather. I found this had to believe that he had had nearlty a month straight of weather so bad he could not go out side to his car. I talked to my friend up there and I continually checked the weather. some may think this is obsesive, but i a minoring in weather so its not that out of the way.

The truth is jason has had more then enough good, if not great days of weather between the snow storms the had.

jan 25th I gave him and untimatum around jan 25th, Full refund or my parts. Jason said he could send out all that was not on the car, withc was the head unit and pullys... desperate i agreed.

I finally recived just the head unit, no intercoolers, pipes or anything else of feb 2... 36 days

Still, i continued to follow up on the rest of the kit. same old excuses. 12 hour shifts at work and everyday was bad weather.

Again, i told him if he did not get out the rest of the kit by the end of the week, i would COD the head unit back and i wanted a full refund.

Finally i recieved the intercoolers and piping on the 14th of feb a couple hundred dollars worth of stuff.( FMU injectors etc....)

That was nearly 3 weeks ago. I have sent jason numerous emails, called jason numerous time, leave a msg everytime. His PM box has been full.

I have not heard from him at all. He still has about $400 worth of my stuff. Its been 64 days. Thats pathetic. I NEED MY STUFF JASON.

If anyone know jason, please tell him to get on the ball.
If you not ready to sell it jason, please do not put it for sale!!

And lastly, to add insult to injury, He claimed the blower had less the 1000 miles on it and was in great condition.
The tensioner pully/roller is broken. upon recieval, it would not spin hardly at all and looking in side all the bearing are torn apart.This also need to be resolved.
Old 03-03-2004, 02:26 PM

ttt

jason, you have one week before i pursue this legally
Old 03-03-2004, 02:50 PM

That sucks-hope everything works out for you
Old 03-03-2004, 03:03 PM

WOW... thats horrible...

I wouldnt even give this person any more time...

File with the police..

Thats absurd !!!

Get your $$$ back !!!!
Old 03-03-2004, 03:33 PM

hmmmmmmmmmm i don't know this guy i only met him once....he posts on http://www.horsepowerjunkies.com/

I have a buddy that knows him pretty well they live in the same complex. PM me your info an i'll see what i can do ok

-lamont-
Old 03-03-2004, 03:55 PM

PM me his info and I'll see if I can get you the number of the local Sheriff's Department.
Old 03-03-2004, 04:11 PM

Originally posted by TheZ
hmmmmmmmmmm i don't know this guy i only met him once....he posts on http://www.horsepowerjunkies.com/

I have a buddy that knows him pretty well they live in the same complex. PM me your info an i'll see what i can do ok

-lamont-
Hey you mail box is full, but here my info

I appreciate your kindness in helping
MY INFO
Kenneth DeRamus
100 bluebell ln
Daytona beach fl, 32114
386-589-1069
Old 03-03-2004, 05:01 PM

Dude how about call me. You have called one time in the last week and I just found out that my end box is full. I have the FMU and injectors I just have not had a chance to get them. But I really do thank you for bashing me on here. I don't wont to get into anything personal here. I do know that I have taken a long time but there has been some things that have slowed me down getting it out to you. And as far as the tensioner goes man It was working fine on my car when it was taken off. I know more than several that would tell you the same.

JK
Old 03-03-2004, 05:30 PM

Originally posted by jkbadz28
Dude how about call me. You have called one time in the last week and I just found out that my end box is full. I have the FMU and injectors I just have not had a chance to get them. But I really do thank you for bashing me on here. I don't wont to get into anything personal here. I do know that I have taken a long time but there has been some things that have slowed me down getting it out to you. And as far as the tensioner goes man It was working fine on my car when it was taken off. I know more than several that would tell you the same.

JK
Jason,
I just want my stuff. I think with out a doubt the time frame here is totally unacceptable.

And the contacting you thing. When i get my sprint bill mid way through march, i will scan it to show I have called you numorous times since recieving the 2nd shipment. I have left at least 3 messages. The last one even said i was going to post this(at the time) in 4 days. if you didn't contact me.
You never replyed to an email, you never called back, you never sent another PMs.
If i cant get ahold of you that way, I had to post. If you did not respond to this by a week i was going to the next level, legal. Its good you replyed. But now you need to mail the stuff.

And about "bashing you"........???
I believe and i think others would argee i just simple put "bad deal", no insults, no name calling, didn't even call you a crock or anything. My postwas proper and not dis-respectful

And lastly about the belt tensioner, the blower is still sitting in the box you sent it in. I have not installed it or anything yet. So the way it is now it exactly the way you sent it.
Old 03-03-2004, 07:05 PM

JK, your reply was very immature. The fact is, you have taken an exuberant amount of time to get the parts out to this gentleman who has paid you on time at your request. The least and most respectful thing you could do is ship the parts out to him in an occording manner. If things came up, (which it sounds like they did) the responsible thing would have been to at least call him AND send him an amount of money according to the value of the parts that you were not able to get time to take off. Currently he is sitting on this project and isnt able to do anything with it because you have been irresponsible in your end of the contract. If you were this busy, you should have not put your items for sale until you have taken everything off and had it ready to go. I know for a fact I will never buy anything from you and hope I dont have to deal with people like you. This isnt a bashing contest, and for you to say so is a deliberant lie. He is stating his case that YOU are responsible for, and you take it as an insult? Be fortunate, if it were me, I would have taken legal action against you at the whim and we'd be playing in the courts right now.

I would suggest you send out the parts to him. With your reply in this thread, you take responsibility of recieving payment, being late on delivery of your parts, and show that you are still planning on sending him out. He has all the evidence he needs to get something from you. It would be wise of you to comply with his needs and live up to the end of the bargain. It is cases like this that make people wary of dealing over the internet and making paypal, ebay, etc. things necessary for us to use to make sure we get a fair even deal.
Old 03-03-2004, 07:15 PM

Man I know that its taken a while. I don't know what email you are emailing me at but I only check my hotmail account. I have not been on AOL in a while. As far as phone calls I have only gotten one message from you and that was about a week or so ago. Either way I tried calling you about a hour go 2 or three times no answer so just call me tommorow in the after noon.

JK
Old 03-04-2004, 11:56 AM

Originally posted by jkbadz28
Man I know that its taken a while. I don't know what email you are emailing me at but I only check my hotmail account. I have not been on AOL in a while. As far as phone calls I have only gotten one message from you and that was about a week or so ago. Either way I tried calling you about a hour go 2 or three times no answer so just call me tommorow in the after noon.

JK

1:00 pm march 4th. left msg on your cell.
I will be in school and/or flying untill 8pm
Old 03-08-2004, 08:52 AM

I was able to get a hold of jason.
Apparently, he lost his phone that i had been primarly calling. I was emailing him at the only email address i had from him, and his PM box was full.

We worked out a deal and he has informed me that the rest of my stuff, including a refund for the injectors was mailed saturday.
Im sorry it had to come this far. But the time frame along with not being able to get a hold of him for over 3 weeks...only option.