8 LS1 take-off injectors from SLP

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 12:29 PM

8 LS1 take-off injectors from SLP

These are stockers I believe. I bought them from SLP to use on my 3rd gen, but there is a little fitment issue because they are slightly shorter from o-ring to o-ring than a standard sbc injector. I don't want to mod my intake manifold to use these so I just wanna sell em here. There was a big deal with these injectors as they used to be recommended to fit the GM TPI, but now there is a big disclaimer because so many people were returning them. SLP is not getting back to me in regards to this situation, so I am asking 99.00 shipped. That is what they go for on SLP's site, plus shipping of course. I just wanna get some money back so I can buy the proper injectors for my application. If you have any questions send me a PM or email me directly at alpha283@yahoo.com. I have attached a link to the injectors on SLP's site. They are said to flow 25 lb/hr, but I think its more like 28.8 lb/hr

Will

http://www.slponline.com/view_product.asp?P=23051

I never put any miles on them. Saw that they didn't fit my TPI and I didn't wanna risk a 40psi engine fire.
Old 04-19-2005, 12:32 PM

Re: 8 LS1 take-off injectors from SLP

I don't know why it logged me in under my old handle, but if you are concerned with post count and how long I have been around, you can search stanghunter211. I have been around here since 2001 and I'm an active member of the 3rd gen forum. Thanks fellas

Will
Old 04-19-2005, 04:13 PM

what applications will they fit? I've got a 95 LT1. And you said they are new 0 miles on them?
Old 04-19-2005, 08:13 PM

These are injectors that get taken out of new stock cars that go to SLP for additional modifications. I have not put any miles on them. I installed them and saw that there was more play than I would like. But I am sure they have some from moving the vehicles around. Should be very very minimal. Anyway, on SLP's site it states NOTE: Compatible with LS1, Multec (LT1/LT4), and SVO applications. Does not fit GM TPI. So it would appear that yes they will fit your application. If you would like perhaps you should ask some of the more LT1 savy guys in the tech room. I don't wanna send you the wrong stuff! Let me know. Thanks

Will
Old 04-22-2005, 10:44 AM

TTT, would really like to sell these soon. Thanks guys

Will