1997 30th Anniversary Camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2004, 03:47 PM

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro SS

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro ss #2826 SLP #964. Arctic White leather, SLP options include the optional dual exhaust, torsen differential, hurst six speed, level 2 suspension, oil cooler package, two sets of floor mats, and car cover. Car is in excellent condition with only 20,xxx miles. Lots of performance extras and literature included with the car. E-mail or call for more details. I don't have a digital camera yet, but I can e-mail some scanned pictures that I have. (419) 929-8004 after 5 p.m. or e-mail at evry1sfriendajb@icqmail.com. Need to sell the toy to look for my first house.
Old 05-21-2004, 08:44 AM

What kinda price you looking for?
Old 05-21-2004, 05:09 PM

Sorry about that, kind of forgot to post the price. Right now i'm asking $20,000. The car has an SLP loudmouth dual exhaust, and I have the original optional exhaust from SLP in new condition whole and not cut up. Winter of 2003 a powerdyne 6lb supercharger was installed that adds great horsepower. I've had no problems with the car, as soon as the supercharger was added I had the car dyno tuned for safety to prevent any detonation or knock. With the supercharger came an in-line fuel pump to boost fuel pressure, a fuel management unit, and an msd ignition. I knew with the added power the stock clutch would not be addequate so I had a star spec clutch installed. I believe it is a stage 3 clutch, or whichever one is made to handle up to 450 hp. The tires were getting old so they were replaced with goodyear eagle f1s. As I said earlier, all of this was done in the winter of 03 while it was stored for the winter, so really i've only driven it one summer since the mods. I have all of the parts to put it back to stock if wanted. I have a couple magazine articles, the SLP window sticker, a reproduction gm window sticker (I don't have the original), two dealer brochures, one Canadian, and one U.S. , a packet containing the manufacturers specifications, along with a letter of authenticity from SLP and a few other misc. items. As I said earlier, i'm just in the beginning stages of looking for a house, but I do need to sell the car before I can go any further. Hope this information is helpful to anyone interested. Thought of a couple more things. I have the LT1 edit computer program and all the cable for tuning the car, and the cars stock computer settings. Also I have a hypertech chip that I had before the supercharger that I took out when the supercharger was installed. Hopefully that's everything. If anyone is interested please let me know. The car is already registered with collector plates, so if someone wanted to keep collector plates it shouldn't be to hard to obtain them. I know when I applied for them the process took quite awhile. Thanks for looking

Last edited by WhiteOrange97SS; 06-25-2004 at 10:59 PM.
Old 06-25-2004, 07:42 PM

I still have the car, waiting for an offer, can't buy a house until this car is sold!
Old 06-25-2004, 11:00 PM

ttt