Pacific Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington

STS Turbo system

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2004, 11:48 AM

STS Turbo system

Anyone looking for a STS turbo system for a LS1 or a LT1 car?
Old 11-28-2004, 12:52 PM

Re: STS Turbo system

trying to become washingtons dealer are we
Old 11-28-2004, 05:50 PM

My LS1 could use some more power but I thought Roy was the turbo man on this board? How about giving us a price with and without install, if you do install TJ. Are you in the states? The price should be cheaper now with the great exchange rate. Rear mount looks like the way to go. For me it'll be a turbo or supercharger or just upgrade to a faster car.
Old 11-28-2004, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Drumhawk
My LS1 could use some more power but I thought Roy was the turbo man on this board? How about giving us a price with and without install, if you do install TJ. Are you in the states? The price should be cheaper now with the great exchange rate. Rear mount looks like the way to go. For me it'll be a turbo or supercharger or just upgrade to a faster car.
I the Portland Oregon area Super chargers are cool, I have one in my C4 Corvette. There is no way a STS would work in a C4 and I don't want to do anything to hack up the car to do a Turbo. I am in the process of building a new blower engine for the Vette now. I got a T trim thats going in this winter, presently its a S trim thats about maxed out with the present engine combo. Rather than pull that engine I am building another. Later when I have more time I am going to freshen up the old engine and replace the pistons with some new flat tops and top if off with a new set of AFR 210s with about 11.5:1 compression. It should make someone a great street engine.
Old 11-28-2004, 11:13 PM

Sounds great TJ, good luck building your blower engine, that monster will definately kick butt. I do a few trips down south every year and Oregon has no state tax. I'd drive down there no problem for a good deal on a turbo.
Old 11-29-2004, 10:49 AM

Sounds great TJ, good luck building your blower engine, that monster will definately kick butt. I do a few trips down south every year and Oregon has no state tax. I'd drive down there no problem for a good deal on a turbo.
Cool! You do that, and Iwill save you some $$$ My dyno shop is actually in Vancouver Washington. But my corporation that owns the shop is listed in Oregon. I will be sure to make a bill out of Oregon to save you some hard earned cash Or we meet in Oregon and I hand you the parts there. Sort of a gray area if you know what I mean
Old 11-29-2004, 08:26 PM

Price please TJ.
Old 11-30-2004, 01:55 AM

[QUOTE= but I thought Roy was the turbo man on this board? [/QUOTE]

im the BC dealer.
Old 11-30-2004, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by 93formula
[

im the BC dealer.
I appreciate the fact Roy you offered me a free install with a turbo purchase and I may still go with you but if I can get it cheaper across the line that is the way I will go. The dramatic change in price turned me off for awhile, maybe you can do the install Roy and I'll pay you fair cash for your time. What is your current price for a STS turbo with and without install. I'd rather shop up here off someone from the board like you Roy so if your price is close I'll go with you. My buddy wants to turbocharge his pimped out 02 Silverado too.
Old 12-01-2004, 11:14 AM

I appreciate the fact Roy you offered me a free install with a turbo purchase and I may still go with you but if I can get it cheaper across the line that is the way I will go. The dramatic change in price turned me off for awhile, maybe you can do the install Roy and I'll pay you fair cash for your time. What is your current price for a STS turbo with and without install. I'd rather shop up here off someone from the board like you Roy so if your price is close I'll go with you. My buddy wants to turbocharge his pimped out 02 Silverado too.
Steve check your email.
Old 12-01-2004, 11:56 AM

Free install is a great value
Old 12-01-2004, 07:35 PM

free install is no longer available, that was for the first customer, and that happened to be jeepo who picked up on the deal. with the canadian dollar being good, the prices have come down, so check my site for updated prices.
Old 12-01-2004, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by 93formula
check my site for updated prices.
Your sight is not in your sig anymore? I know it's Canadian something or other?
Old 12-01-2004, 11:51 PM

www.canadianhighperformance.ca
Old 12-02-2004, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by talos
Thanks Nate.

Quick Reply: STS Turbo system