Pacific Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington

F*cking Calgary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004, 10:07 PM

F*cking Calgary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They so deserved that cup, I cried, I couldn't belive it, I wish I was dead, I don't know what it was but they played so bad in the first 2 periods, after they got a goal in they played soooooooooooo good but Habibulan is just outstanding, I swear he has a force field around him.

I wish Calgary to win next year & every year after that, because they DESERVE the next cup!

GO CALGARY GO!
Old 06-07-2004, 10:09 PM

I agree, I think Calgary deserved the cup but.......thats sports.
Old 06-07-2004, 10:14 PM

i dont think theyll reproduce this run ever again. they played good, khabibulin played better. too bad kiprosoff fell off the map after a few games into the series. i still think iginlas the best player in the game.
Old 06-07-2004, 10:22 PM

As much as I wanted the Flames to win - I'm still happy that Tampa won.

It was a decent series.

Did you know that there are 17 Canadian players on the Tampa line and only 15 on Calgary's?

The Canadian's did win after all!
Old 06-07-2004, 10:24 PM

happy thoughts . . . . . happy thoughts . . . . . cookies and kittens . . . . .cookies and kittens
Old 06-07-2004, 10:33 PM

That sucks.....oh well they had a goo run, i would have liked for them to win so i could go party in Calgary with Lord Stanley....maybe the canucks can do it next year
Old 06-07-2004, 10:40 PM

Originally posted by 93formula
i dont think theyll reproduce this run ever again. they played good, khabibulin played better. too bad kiprosoff fell off the map after a few games into the series. i still think iginlas the best player in the game.
I agree. I kept saying it, its going to be a repeat of 94 with Vancouver and NY. Calgary will be lucky if they make it past the first round next year.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:57 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i called it.
hey it was calgarys cup to lose being up 3-2

i fell bad for 2 reasons though, i would have liked to see iginla win it and it would be nice to have the cup in canada.

but its nice to see andrewchyuk win.

i have been cheering for Tampa since the canucks were out cause they have the most canadian players i think and cause i refuse to cheer for the team who beat mine.

Maybe iginla should come to Vancouver i think he is the missing peice and then he can win it with us next yr.

they played like crap though, for 50 mintues of the game. and the one goal they did score came on a total bullsh!t call.

lecavalier's moves on the second goal were crazy. i thought bulin deserved the MVP on just that one save off i think leopold. i would have given it to him not richards. he doesnt get any credit but they are probably just sick of giving it to goalies

amazing!!!!!
Old 06-08-2004, 01:21 AM

I love the Calgary team, they've opened my eyes to the sport of Hockey, I hated the sport until I saw Calgary play, they heart they put in through all the games & 8 minutes this game is amazing! I always said, had the Flames scored the first goal, it would have been 4 - 1 Calgary, they turn on when they get a goal in I tell ya!
Old 06-08-2004, 09:01 AM

The better team won, Iginla was a puck hog. He had chances to make a nice drop pass over the blue line but all he thought about doing was shoot, not saying shooting is bad cause it's good but Iginla reminds of Naslund if you know what I mean. I haven't seen a one man team like this since Stephane Richer. I thought Vincent Lecaveliar was the best player on the ice in game 7, Brad Richards was deserving of the Conn Smythe for his 6 game winning goals and 26 points. Calgary also reminded me of the 94 Canucks losing in 7 games.
Old 06-08-2004, 10:01 AM

I thought it was a great game and a great series. In fact this whole playoffs was exciting to watch and turned out some awesome games. Tampa just looked better in game 7. They out worked Calgary(which rarely happens) and never let Calgary get into their run and gun kind of game. It wasnt untill the 3rd period that Calgary came alive but then Khavibulin(sp?) shut them down. Oh well cant complain when good hockey was being played but it would have been sweet to see Calgary win.
Old 06-08-2004, 11:34 AM

Originally posted by Drumhawk
The better team won, Iginla was a puck hog. He had chances to make a nice drop pass over the blue line but all he thought about doing was shoot, not saying shooting is bad cause it's good but Iginla reminds of Naslund if you know what I mean. I haven't seen a one man team like this since Stephane Richer. I thought Vincent Lecaveliar was the best player on the ice in game 7, Brad Richards was deserving of the Conn Smythe for his 6 game winning goals and 26 points. Calgary also reminded me of the 94 Canucks losing in 7 games.
That because Iginla is the only flame who can get the job done. He did do alot of passing... and what hapepned? nothing. The flames are a better team when Iginla keeps the puck and gets it on the net.
Old 06-08-2004, 11:59 AM

Calgary last night reminded me of a typical Canuck team... dog it for 2 periods and then give a solid 20 minutes in the 3rd just to fall short... year after year after year... seen that movie before.