Pacific Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington

Davenport Racing in Calgary

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2003, 12:04 PM

Davenport Racing in Calgary

I've worked with these guys in the past, I setup their dynojet and did some website work for them when I was in Calgary... I've been emailing back and forth with the owner asking how the scene is out that way and such, and this is the email he just sent me... I asked him when he was bringing his '03 Z06 out to mission so I could take it for a spin (I wish I wish I wish, hehe)
-------------------

HI Jeff, will try to bring out the car later in the fall to mission, working on saving money for a aluminum featherlite trailer..purchased a silverado ss, already done the supercharger, headers exhaust blah blah..what a blast..not as fast still as a stock lighning, but hey it weight 1500 lbs more and all wheel drive..but GM is our business...we are pretty well closing the door to anything but gm's...we have supercharged 6 c-5s already and 4 more booked..have superhcharged 7 sport utitlities, escaldes, ext's, yukon's in the last 3 months..blower world..huh buddy??...hahah

Steve
-----------------

It was sooo nice living in calgary and being able to hang out at their main shop... Great guys, and they put sooo many awsome vehicles on the road...

But it sounds like the Calgary scene is definately ALIVE!! There seems to be a Supercharged fever going on out there

fun fun

I emailed him asking how much power the SS made on the dyno and i'm eager to hear back... He just sold his '02? Lightening which had catback, chip, pulley and a 50 shot of juice and as you can see, he doesn't think the SS with a blower makes as much power as a stock lightning... and he's a die hard GM fan

jeff
Old 06-26-2003, 12:12 PM

Yeah I've heard great things about them too!!

They should consider expanding into BC... I'd be willing to tackle something like that if he's interested... or anyone else for that matter!