New Member Introduction Along with the new Camaro, there will be plenty of new members. Introduce yourself!

still in need of help

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 09:31 PM

still in need of help

I posted a question concerning my 89 Camaro iroc/rs and yet to have a response so I'll ask on here I have a real bad miss but it's only when I'm under load or in gear.........I have the 305 tbi ohv I've done all the basics cap rotor ECT....... But nothing seems to work I don't think I have a cracked head cuz there's no water in my oil I unplugged my map sensor and it went away but my check engine came on I plugged it back in and the light went off but the miss is still there I also have a short somewhere in my dash or around in that area when I pull my head lights on my passenger blinker turns on in the dash and stays solid ask my gages drop except my speedometer pls help is messing things up real bad 🙅
Old 09-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Administrator

Re: still in need of help

In all honesty, there are very few 3rd Gen owners on the site. Being the 305 TBI makes it hard for those of us who just don't have hands-on experience with that engine to help. I saw your post, read through it, but nothing jumped out at me.

Wish I could give you more positive feedback.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:58 AM

so I guess we're all in the same boat lol seems how there's few third Gen owners here I'll post the things I fix and how I did it so there will be plenty of posts from me in regard cuz its a wonder it's on the road lol
Old 09-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Administrator

We would really like to pick up more active 3rd Gen owners. Right now, we have a post or two a week from people with problems, and I try to help where I can, but I'm a 4th Gen owner. The most active section of the site is currently the 93-97 LT1 segment.

Thanks for you offer to step up. I will give you as much support as I can!