New Member Introduction Along with the new Camaro, there will be plenty of new members. Introduce yourself!

problems turning over

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2016, 05:49 PM

problems turning over

I have a 94 lt1 . recently at the stop sign my car just died. i knew the alt was going out so the batt was running the car then finally drained. replaced both alt and batt. then only get a click when turning the key, one click. so i replace the starter. same thing . where else can this problem be?
Old 12-20-2016, 01:02 AM

Re: problems turning over

Welcome - your going to want to post @ General 1967-2002 F-Body Tech - CamaroZ28.Com Message Board
Your in the wrong section, you may get lucky and have someone respond - But if your waiting for that response I advise to click on that link and create a thread in there.

BTW - I had a similiar issue with my car- The problem wasn't in the Battery/ALT - It happened to be in my ignition - Had to get it replaced, new key and everything. Not sure if that is 100% The Ignition module - but the people to answer this are in that Sub-forum

cheers
Old 12-20-2016, 10:17 AM
Administrator

Re: problems turning over

Since you've already reposted this in the "LT1 Based Engine Tech" forum, I'll close this thread, to avoid confusion.