New Member Introduction Along with the new Camaro, there will be plenty of new members. Introduce yourself!

New Guy in Florida

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 08:12 PM

New Guy in Florida

My first Z28, I bought the car off Craiglist and the car has a lot of new parts, motor, trans, suspension over all nice car but it was listed as a 30th anniversary model. Its not white with orange strips like the normal anniversary model but red with a black LT1 strip down each side. Seats say 30th anniversary front and rear, I have seen two in this configuration online, one T Top and one convertible each with same matching black wheels.

Look forward to being a part of the forum.

Richard
Old 12-12-2015, 03:40 PM

Re: New Guy in Florida

What you have is a 1997 Z28 with the 30th Anniversary package like mine. The 30th Anniversary Camaro is an SS.
Old 12-12-2015, 07:19 PM

Ah makes sense now, thank you.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:22 AM
Administrator

Technically, all 1997 Camaros are 30th anniversary cars and have the logo headrests.

The optional package was RPO Z4C - "30th Anniversary Edition", including the white exterior with Hugger Orange stripes, and a white leather interior, either all white seats, or optionally with black and white cloth houndstooth inserts.

The Z4C package was not limited to the SS models. The "Camaro White Book" indicates that 4,533 cars had the Z4C option ($575), and only between 957 - 979 of those were SS models.
Old 12-14-2015, 07:14 PM

It was something that I was curious about regarding Anniversary model due to some bad information I came across on the net, I came from the dark side, I will whisper the word very quietly...Mustang crowd. Please don't judge, I won't go back.

Fred, WOW thank you for all the details. You seem to have a wealth of knowledge.

Richard
Old 12-06-2020, 02:27 PM
Banned

I'm only interested in delivery to my country but nobody wants to do it
Old 12-06-2020, 06:28 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by EdwardClark
I'm only interested in delivery to my country but nobody wants to do it
??????

What would you like delivered to your country?

In your profile, you indicated your country is “US”.

This is a 5 year old thread, started by a new member, who hasn’t signed into this site for more than 4 years.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:58 PM

lol, he came to the new member forum, didn't make a new member post but instead replied to someone else's.
Old 12-22-2020, 03:00 AM
Former Vendor

Welcome to the forum, Richard! Glad to have you here. Plenty of knowledgeable and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. Enjoy your new ride and your time here!
Old 01-09-2021, 10:32 AM
Administrator

PEOPLE:

This member (RS Z28) joined FIVE YEARS AGO. He lasted less than a year, and never signed in since 2016. Not sure what the point is of reviving his post. So.... we'll lock it down.

And, then we have EdwardClark, who appears slightly confused, indicates in his profile he lives in US but can't find anyone to deliver to his country. Based on his second post, with an IP in Austria, also just randomly tacked on to someone else's old thread, he is spamming for some kind of shipping company. So we have to ban EdwardClark.

Huge waste of time.