New Member Introduction Along with the new Camaro, there will be plenty of new members. Introduce yourself!

Back with a "new" car (30th anniversary)

Old 03-08-2019, 02:55 AM

Back with a "new" car (30th anniversary)

Finally I was able to buy this 30th anniversary edition I was eyeballing for some time. I just had to sell the previous daily, a '96 WS6, 6-speed. Some of you may now wonder why. The reason is simple: for my daily I wanted an automatic… (and I'm more a Camaro-guy)
So this afternoon I'll pick it up. :-)
Some small mods have been done to it: Bilstein suspension, 19"-rims (not sure about them for now), -96-style tails, radio and some interior parts which have been painted in white.
There is some work to do: good cleaning of the white leather, new radio (double DIN), clear front turns, connection of the taillamps as it should be and probably some more things later…
Still unsure about adding the heritage stripes