New England Area For members in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

RI people - Know any good spots at Misquamicut?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2002, 09:50 PM

Question RI people - Know any good spots at Misquamicut?

I'm taking a road trip to Misquamicut with some friends on Saturday, and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on where would be some good places to go in Misquamicut, like waterparks, and minigolf type stuff.

------------------
--David--
1995 white Firebird 3.4 V6 A4 w/ T-tops
Mods:Kenwood KDC516S stereo, front and rear Alpine speakers, Flowmaster 80 series, Firebat and Autografics decals, Moroso CAI, Rally Foglights, Painted interior (Silver Metallic), 3 10" MTX Thunder 6000 subs, BMR STB, Zaino, !speed, !horsepower Help CT get a dragstrip!
Old 07-03-2002, 08:56 AM

Hmmm, I've never heard of a Misquamicut, or however it was spelled.
I live on MESHANTICUT lake, if that's what you meant, but I doubt it.
I'm not a native RI'er, so somebody else might know it.
If I haven't heard of it, after living in RI for a few years (RI is a SMALL place), then it's probably tiny.

------------------
No guts, no glory.
Old 07-05-2002, 12:22 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TheV6Bird:
I'm taking a road trip to Misquamicut with some friends on Saturday, and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on where would be some good places to go in Misquamicut, like waterparks, and minigolf type stuff.

</font>
If you go pass the state beach along the strip there is a restaurant/bar on the beach side across from that is a small waterslide and a mini golf course there are also jet ski rentals in the marsh behind the waterslide but you rent them at a place down the road before you get on the strip(Atlantic Av.).Other than that there is not much more to do unless you want to hang out at one of the bars along the beach.I'm supposed t be down there Sat. to it should be a great day to be there definetly will be packed.Also if you do go Sat. and plan on getting of 95 to route 2 to route 78 you might want to leave earlybecause aruond 9:30 10:00 route 78 gets backed up all the way from route 2 th eonly way to avoid that is take the back way to the beach through Ashaway.Hoped this helped a little, sorry if I sort of rambled on if you need any more info e-mail me.