New England Area For members in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Ma?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 11:10 PM

Re: Ma?

It's going to be an early spring according to Phil the Groundhog !! Glad you went out for a ride in the camaro and listened to some tunes and enjoyed the sunshine........I replaced my 02 sensor today,,,, it needed it!!!! The snow is on the way so there will be no cruisin until another break in the weather.. That's the price we pay for having a nice car.. So well worth it come spring though !!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2013, 04:15 PM

No more snow!
Old 02-08-2013, 06:55 AM

HERE IT COMES!!!!! 2 feet of heavy wet snow!!! Stay safe and warm!!!
Old 02-11-2013, 05:04 PM

Hope everyone was safe! I really don't like snow anymore. Think SPRING. Just think, a couple of weeks ago, I went to New Hampshire and snowmobiled and loved it. I must be a walking auxymorane?
Old 02-12-2013, 02:10 PM

Made it through the storm !!!! Alot of damage left behind and alot of people still without power.... Enough already !!! Bring on the spring I want to go cruisin.....Did I mention 3-6 more inches coming thursday morning...
It's fun to go snowmobiling and leave all the snow there but when 2+ ft gets dropped on your doorstep it isn't fun anymore.....I'm not liking the snow too much anymore either !!!!!!!!!!

Glad you made it through the storm !!!!!
Old 02-13-2013, 07:35 PM

Thank you, I'm glad you made it also. I can't stand the ice in the morning though. Almost wiped out twice today just walking. Lets see what we are getting tonight.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:02 AM

Yea, the ice is everywhere !! Gotta be careful!!! Here comes some more snow for saturday...I hope after a winter like this the reward will be an awesome summer,,,, not toooo hot but just right !! I like cruisin with my t tops off on the warm summer nights....I'm out every single night unless it's raining!!!! It would be cool if someone organized a third gen cruise run on maybe a sunday this spring,, I've been thinking about one for this area,, might be able to put something together....should be able to get enough people to join in.... What do you think??????
Old 02-16-2013, 12:41 PM

I think it's a great idea. I tried a couple of times myself. It really never paned out. Everyone is so busy these days. Try it, maybe you would have a better chance in your location?
Old 02-17-2013, 10:46 AM

O.K. I'll give it a shot !! I'm pretty confident I can pull something together. Alot of third gens around here, but mostly pontiacs thats ok they'll be welcome to join in!! The camaro's will lead the way !!!! I'm thinking everyone will meet at the Walmart in Halifax (huge parking lot) then leave there and head for plymouth (cruise the waterfront) then possibly towards the bridge down in sandwich (grab something to eat) !!!!!! Sound good !!!!

Stay safe today!!! I'm getting hammered with more snow!! Unbelievable,,, mother nature's is making a statement this year..
Old 02-17-2013, 12:14 PM

Sounds like fun! Let me know when you guys are in Plymouth. Will you let a fourth generation in? You also stay safe. The only thing I'm doing today is shoveling. Hopefully the last time!

Last edited by LT1 Tony; 02-17-2013 at 12:23 PM.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:41 AM

Yea, 4th can join in too !!!!! I'm getting tired of all the shoveling also !!! Today is FREEZING COLD and the winds are howling (since yesterday).. Unfortunately I seen snow coming again for saturday.
I'm still counting down the days til spring,, lol !!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-19-2013, 04:05 PM

Thank god it's raining! I can't wait for this snow to be gone!
Old 02-20-2013, 10:07 AM

Massive downpours here last night.. Good to see some of this snow and salt get washed away !!!!!! The weather forecast for sunday: SNOW ALL DAY !!!!
Are you kidding me,,, gonna take the entire summer to dry out the ground....The 5th gen camaros must handle well in the snow, I've seen quite a few of them out and about right after the storm....
Old 02-21-2013, 04:30 PM

I remember second,third,& fourth generations being out in the snow when they were new. Can't imagine driving would be fun in the thick of it. I hope it just rains!
Old 02-22-2013, 04:30 AM

I would never drive my iroc in the snow,, ever !!!!! I would be spinning all over the place !!!!!!! Not to mention all that salt and crap getting up under my car...