N2O Tech Discussion for the use of Nitrous Oxide

So my brother has a nitrous kit he is going to give me....

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2004, 06:09 PM

So my brother has a nitrous kit he is going to give me....

My brother has a wet NX kit on his '95 Mustang. Well, the kit was origionally designed for a GM car but he put it on his car anyways. After a couple of years he has decided that he wants to go the blower route, so he will give me his nitrous kit to put on my car.

First, what do I need to do to get my car ready for nitrous use? Currently I have new AC Delco platnum plugs and I am aware that they are not for nitrous use. What would happen if I did shoot nitrous with them? What would be a good plug to use, considering that I won't be using nitrous often?

Since I would like to hide everything, I was thinking about where to put the nozzle in the intake. I was thinking about running it under my intake elbow and tapping it at the very top of the donkey scholng, so it has the nozzle sticking in the intake stream. Braided lines would be covered with rubber hosing by slitting it down the middle and putting it over the lines. How would I hide the throttle switch and where should I put the silenoids?

Any help would be appreciated!