N2O Tech Discussion for the use of Nitrous Oxide

Anyone have pictures of their hidden setup?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 04:24 AM

Anyone have pictures of their hidden setup?

I had already planned to install the bottle in the spare tire spot. Mainly because of interior room. I carry passengers so between the back seats is out of the question. Also I have T-top's so it can't go in that area. I didn't really want a big bottle in the middle of the back window either. Anyway I figured if I'm going to stash the bottle away like that why not do it with everything. I'd probably put all the switches in the ash tray. But I'm not exactly sure what to do with everything in the engine bay. So I'm looking for pictures. Preferrably ones that show where the lines are at and then when they're hidden. Or ones that show hidden lines but have a photoshop or something arrow pointing to the NO2 stuff. Also could you give me a run down of what you did to hide things. I thought about getting those dress up wire covers and just blending the nitrous lines in with those but I figure any real car guy is gonna notice them. Then again a real car guy would probably notice either way. Also if you haven't done a hidden install but have some ideas shoot em at me. I'm not trying to be a scammer on people, it's just something that sounded fun. Having absolutely everything hidden would make it a challenge to install and still keep the engine bay looking as clean as possible. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-16-2004, 01:16 PM

I had a local shop hide mine. They just ran the lines from benetah the car and hid them behind a metal "lip" so to speak. Shark nozzle ran up through the donkey silencer. I think I still have some pics save, if so I'll shoot you some. I also posted a topic the other day looking for the guy who did a hidden set-up I really liked but didn't get a response. I also like the set-up one of the guys in the GFBA did. Try a search and you should be able to find his site. I'm thinking of re-doing my solenoids location to where he did.
Old 03-16-2004, 02:46 PM

Alright, thanks a lot for the info. I'd love to see some pic's.
Old 03-17-2004, 11:19 PM

heres one http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/1920/nos.html

heres another http://gafba107.bardicsolutions.net/....php?article.3

there used to be pictures on that last one i gave you , i bet if you searched around on the site you could find them

hope it helps
Old 03-18-2004, 10:46 AM

That's exactly the kinda stuff I was looking for. I wanted to check out a couple other peoples ideas so I could get some more of my own. Thanks a lot.
Old 03-18-2004, 06:46 PM

Originally posted by JJJ93z
heres another http://gafba107.bardicsolutions.net/....php?article.3

there used to be pictures on that last one i gave you , i bet if you searched around on the site you could find them

hope it helps
The GaFBA just went on a new server and new sight format.......all the pics havnt been moved to the new server yet but they will be eventually. BTW....its a great sight if I do say so myself....drop by and check it out.....just click on the link above and go from there.
Old 03-18-2004, 06:50 PM

Yup I browsed around the site already when I went there to check out the link. I'd really like to see those pictures so hopefully they will be uploaded soon. Quite a bit if informative and interesting stuff on there. Nice site. Wish there were more.