Mountain Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming

Any LT1 installers in AZ

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 07:18 PM

Any LT1 installers in AZ

Was wondering if there was anyone who worked and tuned on LT1's in AZ?
Old 04-19-2006, 07:50 PM

Re: Any LT1 installers in AZ

You have any info on these guys? Phone numbers or websites?
Old 04-20-2006, 11:47 AM

just go to www.azfba.com

and then go to gearhead garage... and tell him dakota recommended you his name is matt and he is really cool

look around on that site and ask some questions... it is a huge Camaro Web Site
Old 04-20-2006, 02:42 PM

Dakota I wnet to the website but cant access it cause you have to be a club member not a forum member which I think is kinda gay. Can you send me there web address or phone #. Thanks.
Old 04-23-2006, 11:47 PM

i am one of the few guy's in az that doesn't mind working on lt1 cars. if you ask around on azfba many people will tell you i'm the lt1 guy to go too. i'm juicdta on that board. you can check out my site if you wish www.azhp.net what kinda work you needing done??
Old 04-24-2006, 01:38 AM

00cls1camaross,

I recommend that unless you personally had work done by AZ P&S that was done poorly, that you edit your original posts. Slander is not something 99% of all businesses take lightly. Except for this site, AZ P&S sponsors other F-Body sites and events. They are also getting better numbers than most do with their heads/cam setups.

Also cursing and calling names brings down your reputation and credibility, esspecially to someone that is seeking help.

Last edited by madhatter; 04-24-2006 at 01:47 AM.
Old 04-24-2006, 01:45 AM

My opinion on shops?

Gearhead Garage is the best LT1 shopyou can go to in the Phoenix area. Pro Dyno does excellent work as well.

AZ Power and Sound is not a LT1 shop. They deal mainly in mobile electronics and Gen III/IV.
Old 04-24-2006, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by 00cls1camaross
dont go to az power and sound... they are *** holes and they to bad work
I know they don't really like to work on LT1s much since most of their business is LS1s, but to say they are *** holes and they do bad work is pure bull****. For LT1 stuff I would suggest Gearhead.
Old 04-24-2006, 12:29 PM

I can atest that the work done by AZ Power & Sound is good work. I've been taking all of my cars to the owner of that company since I first bought my Camaro a long time ago.

Matt at Gearhead Garage also does good work (I had my exhaust done by him over a year ago).

Who exactly did you deal with? If you had a problem with someone over there or were treated poorly then I would say you should take it up with that person or with the owner. If anything doesn't go your way you should always give the company an opportunity to make things right. Mike has always done that for me or for anyone else I know.

Old 04-24-2006, 05:43 PM

WOW guys didnt mean to start a bashing thread. I am from El Paso TX and to go to AZ is a drive for me. I need my Lloyd Elliot head/cam package installed and tuned. From what I am seeing most of these shops are about 6 hours away and that is one way. I was just asking because I might have to do the drive unless I can find someone in NM.
Old 04-24-2006, 06:36 PM

mike sent me a message on my space... so i will be talking to him about it... i did deal with them too... otherwise i would have no business saying things

i will admit that it was inappropriate to talk **** like that to them, i should havd just stated my problem and let it be.
Old 04-24-2006, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by 00cls1camaross
mike sent me a message on my space... so i will be talking to him about it... i did deal with them too... otherwise i would have no business saying things

i will admit that it was inappropriate to talk **** like that to them, i should havd just stated my problem and let me be.
It was very inappropriate to talk ****. Its one thing to come on here and say how and why you were unhappy with a shop or vendor. But to come on here and be d!ck to attempt to discredit a shop that you know nothing about or had a problem with before speaking with the manager/owner is out of control.

AZPS happens to be a excellent shop that does great work. If you didnt deal with Mike personally then you shouldnt be speaking about AZPS as a whole. Mike knows his stuff and has a very good reputation for taking care of his customers.

Think before you speak.
Old 04-24-2006, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Mcduffys
It was very inappropriate to talk ****. Its one thing to come on here and say how and why you were unhappy with a shop or vendor. But to come on here and be d!ck to attempt to discredit a shop that you know nothing about or had a problem with before speaking with the manager/owner is out of control.

AZPS happens to be a excellent shop that does great work. If you didnt deal with Mike personally then you shouldnt be speaking about AZPS as a whole. Mike knows his stuff and has a very good reputation for taking care of his customers.

Think before you speak.

Thanks, i dont need you scolding my like your my father; i just talked it over with mike and I admitied to him and this site that it was wrong for me to do that. I don't give a **** about what you have to say. By the way, you should know my problem before you start preaching like an idiot
Old 04-25-2006, 12:39 AM

Can we try to get along here please?
Thanks.

Everyone has thier opinions about tuners/shops. Unless you have firsthand experience, let it be.
Thanks.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:57 AM

17 yr old kid from scottsdale should explain it. **** should be handed out on a silver platter.