Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin

ws6transam -- did I spot you or someone else just like ya?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2004, 09:44 PM

ws6transam -- did I spot you or someone else just like ya?

I've never met you. But I think I may have spotted you tonight up at Quality Dairy. Do you happen to have a red LS1 T/A --- possibly WS6.. With a solar wing over the hatch painted to match the car? He was there with three kids and wife. Wife was in the Minivan parked next to the T/A. The kids were awesome, haha, the little boy said: "Sounds like a big motor!" to me (nah, its just a V6) .. Then whoever it was told his other kid to ask me if I wanted to race. haha. Was funny as hell.

If this ISN'T you.. Any idea who it was? haha, was funny as hell. But a clean T/A though. Except for what I think were LED valve stem covers??
Old 09-30-2004, 10:09 PM

Re: ws6transam -- did I spot you or someone else just like ya?

LOL, definitely wasn't Dan. He's got a 3rd gen WS6. It's silvery-gray with a cage
Old 09-30-2004, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Timberwolf
LOL, definitely wasn't Dan. He's got a 3rd gen WS6. It's silvery-gray with a cage
Well I know he has 3 kids from what he has said before. He's said he has driven a Minivan. And he frequents that part of town from what I understand. Is why I asked I kow he's got the third gen but theres a LOT of people with more than 1 f-body :P
Old 10-01-2004, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by OneSickSix
I've never met you. But I think I may have spotted you tonight up at Quality Dairy. Do you happen to have a red LS1 T/A --- possibly WS6.. With a solar wing over the hatch painted to match the car? He was there with three kids and wife. Wife was in the Minivan parked next to the T/A. The kids were awesome, haha, the little boy said: "Sounds like a big motor!" to me (nah, its just a V6) .. Then whoever it was told his other kid to ask me if I wanted to race. haha. Was funny as hell.

If this ISN'T you.. Any idea who it was? haha, was funny as hell. But a clean T/A though. Except for what I think were LED valve stem covers??
Aaaah! My nightmare! LED vale stem covers and a solar wing!!

Nope, naught me! I've trained my kids to know the difference Even my three year old can spot first, second, third, and fourth generation Trans Ams and tell them apart from camaros and Corvettes. However, he's still confused on yellow Corvettes: Every yellow car he sees is either a "race car" or a Corvette.

I only have the one car, but I *do* also have a pretty nice garage so I cannot complain about not having enough toys.

My car hasn't been started since Sunday morning and will probably move just one more time before its powertrain gets ripped out for the winter do-over.

http://www.ws6transam.org/car/rohta1.jpg