Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin

Congrats Don!!!

Old 02-22-2012, 11:18 AM

Congrats Don!!!

For making the GM High Tech mag. spread. Car looks great and sounds badass! I remember when u got that car off these boards. Funny part is I haven't been reading the mags for a while since disappearing from the scene just picked up this mag on a whim. U goin to be at autorama this year with it?

Chris
Old 02-27-2012, 06:58 AM

Re: Congrats Don!!!

Thanks bud!! And yep it was at autorama with slp. I've been burried in a corner the last few months cleaning the car and re doing things that where messed up last year. I didn't place this year but my dad took 3rd. In mod. Vert. Which is the same class I was in. But the 30th is the best worse thing I ever bought LOL. I love the car but when i got it it was a mess. Mechanically and visualy. Basically every mechanical part in that car was garbage and has been replaced. It would have honestly been cheaper to buy it with out any driveline in period. And i mean every part... Anything that moves in that car has been basically been tossed in the trash and replaced. And durring all this the entire car had to be re wired... But now the car is built right. But i also kinda knew I was stepping into a cluster****, just wasn't expecting every inch of the car to be a mess... Except the suspension.... The suspension in the car is the same...