Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin

Anyone else go to MonsterJam?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 09:55 PM

Anyone else go to MonsterJam?

I went Saturday night, it was awesome!! I've only been to one other before and that was about 14-15 years ago. I was able to get some decent pics/vids if anyone wants to see them, let me know I can get them to you over AIM, as I don't really have the capacity (ability) to host them.

I only wish Bigfoot was still on tour, since he was the one that started off the whole monster truck thing. BTW that was the last one at the Silverdome, next one (in MI) is March 4th at Ford Field. I bet parking's going to be fun downtown .
Old 01-09-2006, 02:41 PM

Re: Anyone else go to MonsterJam?

Yeah I was there. Awesome show. I wanted to see gravedigger win, but he put up a hell of a run. I loved how he went out. In true monster jam style, flippin' it over.

I checked out prices for the tickets at ford field. 30 bucks! Man, that's crazy. Just cause it's at ford field, they're trying to jack up prices. I personally won't pay that much, hopefully a lot of people boycott that, and next season it's cheaper. 30, plus ticketmaster fees, plus 20 for a good spot downtown... You're talking about 60 bucks before you get in the door. Not worth it.

What ended up happening to the guy that got knocked out after his truck did a complete standup?
Old 01-09-2006, 11:39 PM

Actually I was wondering that myself??

He got taken off in that golf cart thing, but not a clue what happened to him after that. I don't know if it was just where I was sitting, but I couldn't understand a thing that was said over the PA. I also couldn't see the jumbo-tron either, so I never saw any replays or whatever they had on it.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:17 PM

The one at ford feild in march should be good. To bad the tickets are way overpriced.