Middle Atlantic New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania

OK folks, who's ready to head to hOOters?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by 5SPDCHK
Happy Birthday to me!

I might make an appearance.

WOW, my daughter's b-day is on the 22nd. 2 Jackies both turning 21.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:06 PM

[QUOTE=5SPDCHK;5182891]Happy Birthday to me!

I might make an appearance.

hey jacki it's good to hear from you...it's looks like i will be there. i have thursday and friday off from work.

eric
Old 02-14-2008, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by kazman
Well Mr stroked and blown, any time you want to bracket race a little 14 second rustang let me know. And bring your wallet. $$$$$$$$ If your wallet is empty bring your credit card for the beer.

Race for beer? NOW YOUR TALKING! I'll take that offer! heck, I'm use to giving mustangs head starts!

Sometime once the season starts we want to do some type of gathering an Numidia one weekend. The bar is only 1/2 mile away, the beers are cheap , it won't cost you much.................

Last edited by Pampered-Z; 02-14-2008 at 03:47 PM.
Old 02-16-2008, 10:09 AM

where is ron at??? did his wife take him hostage?

eric
Old 02-18-2008, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by EAZE E 96Z
where is ron at??? did his wife take him hostage?

eric
I think he had a reunion with his Navy shipmates this weekend. He'll probably be OK by Thursday.....
Old 02-18-2008, 03:37 PM

So are we still on for Thursday?

Any more details like time or anything like that?
Old 02-18-2008, 03:58 PM

WOW, my daughter's b-day is on the 22nd. 2 Jackies both turning 21.
That's right! 21! I will finally be able to drink legally!

It looks like I'm not going to make it. I was told to not make any plans for Thursday night. I guess he has something up his sleeve...

Old 02-18-2008, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by 5SPDCHK
That's right! 21! I will finally be able to drink legally!

It looks like I'm not going to make it. I was told to not make any plans for Thursday night. I guess he has something up his sleeve...

That could be real scarey. Rick is a trickey devil. I don't think John Force is in town so you should be ok. I was looking forward to see you and Rick again. Guess I'll see ya opening day at Atco. Rustang will be doing the deep stage slide. Since this will be my official rookie year running street I do have a bunch of questions. Can I park here? I borrowed this motorcycle helmet from my neighbor, is it ok to use? Can I borrow your marker and should I write down the same number as you? Do I have to write in military time? Wow I'm doing good, I won my first two races this morning, is this the final round?. I think I have a few more.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Pampered-Z
I think he had a reunion with his Navy shipmates this weekend. He'll probably be OK by Thursday.....
Somewhat...

First I had the flu and died.

Then about the time I can back to life, I had to drive my daughter out to Penn State for her to do a few days hosted campus visit.

Since I was that far over in the state, I travel another two hours to Punxutawney to visit a good Navy bud...

When I got back home on the weekend, I had to catch up on the house chores and then Sunday I had to go to church in my rec room and watch the return of NASCAR...

Work today...

Now here I am.

See ya's Thirstday.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:23 AM

Since this will be my official rookie year running street I do have a bunch of questions. Can I park here? I borrowed this motorcycle helmet from my neighbor, is it ok to use? Can I borrow your marker and should I write down the same number as you? Do I have to write in military time? Wow I'm doing good, I won my first two races this morning, is this the final round?. I think I have a few more.
OK, rookie, here's the deal.

A) Street cars make the most passes of all the classes. SO,,,,When they call Street, go to the lanes. When they call Pro, go to the lanes, when the call Super go to the lanes.

B) Don't worry about the time slip, that 14.1 means NOTHING. If you think you got a 12 second car, then write 12.0 on your window.

C) Street tires need allot of heat. Start your burnout in the water box and keep your foot in it until at least the 60' timer, you know, like your driving a prostock.

D) Remember, if you have the slower car, you get to stage with the back tires to make the race more fair.

E) Leave your windows down so you can here the other car better. Make sure you can see out your windows, so write your numbers REALLY small.

Do that a few times and I think that will get you noticed by the track officials and other racer!
Old 02-19-2008, 09:36 AM

bahahhahahhahaha....
Old 02-19-2008, 11:56 AM

A) Street cars make the most passes of all the classes. SO,,,,When they call Street, go to the lanes. When they call Pro, go to the lanes, when the call Super go to the lanes.

B) Don't worry about the time slip, that 14.1 means NOTHING. If you think you got a 12 second car, then write 12.0 on your window.

C) Street tires need allot of heat. Start your burnout in the water box and keep your foot in it until at least the 60' timer, you know, like your driving a prostock.

D) Remember, if you have the slower car, you get to stage with the back tires to make the race more fair.

E) Leave your windows down so you can here the other car better. Make sure you can see out your windows, so write your numbers REALLY small.

Do that a few times and I think that will get you noticed by the track officials and other racer!
PERFECT summary of the rules. Good luck Jim!

Old 02-19-2008, 12:08 PM

For some reason I always seem to be noticed by the track officials.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:53 PM

For some reason I always seem to be noticed by the track officials.
Me too, and it's usally followed by two words,,,

GET OUT! !!!!
Old 02-20-2008, 03:21 PM

I'm confirmed for tom!! What time are you guys getting there?

Quick Reply: OK folks, who's ready to head to hOOters?