Middle Atlantic New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania

NE Ohio (Akron, Canton, Youngstown ETC.)

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2005, 10:02 PM

NE Ohio (Akron, Canton, Youngstown ETC.)

I have a growing list of people's email address for around April when it starts getting nice again and the track opens. We are going to be going up to DW42 alot and I would like to hit Norwalk and I think there is a place in Youngstown too. If your interested in getting an email when we all go cruising or head to the track let me know! Its always fun just to get a huge train of F-Body's and cruise around or pull into the drag strip in a pack
Old 02-10-2005, 08:10 AM

Re: NE Ohio (Akron, Canton, Youngstown ETC.)

I am from the Salem-Youngstown Area as you already know. The track around here is Quaker City Raceway www.quakercityraceway.com . I havent been to any other track but my friend says its a bit better than 42 but not as good as Norwalk. Let me know.

-Dustin-
Old 02-10-2005, 10:43 AM

i will definately let ya know! i am going to get my car dyno tuned before they open. I need to get some relocation brackets too, i just got the car and put everything into rebuilding the top end of the engine hehe. The suspension is still stock and the guy before me lowered it so definately need those relocation brackets and control arms and that kind of stuff. I am kind of scared to put slicks on it cuz the rear end is stock except for the 3.73's. Maybe I can find a bigger rear end before April too
Old 02-10-2005, 12:15 PM

I might be selling the Camaro, and im brand new to the area. here's a link you should check them out. www.neofb.com they are the North Eastern Ohio F-Body
Old 02-10-2005, 01:22 PM

Get on www.youngstownstreets.com and post about it. We have a bunch of f-bodys on there (no particular reason why), but it definately sounds like a good plan.
Old 02-10-2005, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by RacerTim
Get on www.youngstownstreets.com and post about it. We have a bunch of f-bodys on there (no particular reason why), but it definately sounds like a good plan.
That sight looked sweet. Tomarrow when i get time i will am going to get on there and post some. Looks like there is alot of Z's up in Youngstown so when it gets nicer i might have to head out that way!
Old 02-13-2005, 12:38 PM

where ya at?
Old 02-14-2005, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Speed2Much
i will definately let ya know! i am going to get my car dyno tuned before they open. I need to get some relocation brackets too, i just got the car and put everything into rebuilding the top end of the engine hehe. The suspension is still stock and the guy before me lowered it so definately need those relocation brackets and control arms and that kind of stuff. I am kind of scared to put slicks on it cuz the rear end is stock except for the 3.73's. Maybe I can find a bigger rear end before April too
If you're looking for a dyno tune look us up at lsracingchips.com, we can tune tpi, lt1, and ls1 cars. Dyno tuning is available at big shot dyno in hudson just off route 8. If you go through me you will receive a discount. You won't be disappointed in your tune.
Old 02-14-2005, 11:37 PM

How much does it usually cost for a dyno tune? Not just from the place you mentioned but the basic going rate?
Old 02-15-2005, 10:14 AM

The usual going rate is 350-450 dollars for a dyno tune. We only charge 250 and if you go through me you will get a discount of 10%, which drops it to 225.

Matt
Old 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by RacerTim
where ya at?
k im on there now got caught up in work and valentines day stuff
Old 02-16-2005, 09:47 PM

Big Shot is the place to go - quite a few of us F-bod guys hang out there. A couple of my buddies here CANTONRACER and Grease both work there part time. Give Keith a call (Sr or Jr) and schedule a time - get Munson to do the tune for ya, good work from what I hear.

www.bigshotdyno.com
Old 02-16-2005, 11:00 PM

We do very good work, thanks for the compliments. I've yet to hear one complaint from anybody that has used one of our chips. And by some chance if you do have a complaint, we will fix it to the best of our ability until you are happy. If you still aren't happy you will get a refund of your money. We stand behind our work 100%.
Old 02-18-2005, 08:57 PM

ah yes, nice weather. i think i forget what that is
Old 02-27-2005, 08:57 AM

I'm from Canton and I work for Bigshot Dyno. I've heard nothing but good things about lsracingchips.com

Quick Reply: NE Ohio (Akron, Canton, Youngstown ETC.)