Middle Atlantic New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania

AMI race Sunday July10 at Maple Grove

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 10:16 AM

AMI race Sunday July10 at Maple Grove

Anyone interested? I'll be running the firebird in the AMI all index class. Everything is on a pro .500 tree. Deep is allowed in addition to 2-steps and trans brakes. $1000 to win.

http://www.nashootout.com
Old 07-01-2011, 07:01 AM

Re: AMI race Sunday July10 at Maple Grove

Very interested. But I think it would be slightly irresponsible of me to get behind the wheel of my racecar at the present time.

Good luck to you though!

We're planning on coming out for Super Chevy this year - will you be around?

Old 07-01-2011, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by 5SPDCHK
Very interested. But I think it would be slightly irresponsible of me to get behind the wheel of my racecar at the present time.

Good luck to you though!

We're planning on coming out for Super Chevy this year - will you be around?

I'm surprised that Rick didn't throw you in the car to get the baby acustomed to the noise, g forces, and lights. Kid could boast "I've been racing since before I was done born".

I'm in a day by day mode. Don't know whats happening. I haven't been racing due to the house showings. I got to get the 2 dogs out of the house on notice. If the realator calls July 10 is a no show day. lol.

I may be packiing in whats left and moving down to florida asap. Wells Fargo mortage company sucks. A bunch of a holes. I never get the same person twice and never get the same answers. Enought on that ramble. I have to call my lawyer today and get some advice on short sales vs forclosure.

Super Chevy takes forever and i don't think I can be at the track for that amount of time. But then again??????
Old 07-01-2011, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by kazman
I'm surprised that Rick didn't throw you in the car to get the baby acustomed to the noise, g forces, and lights. Kid could boast "I've been racing since before I was done born".

I'm in a day by day mode. Don't know whats happening. I haven't been racing due to the house showings. I got to get the 2 dogs out of the house on notice. If the realator calls July 10 is a no show day. lol.

I may be packiing in whats left and moving down to florida asap. Wells Fargo mortage company sucks. A bunch of a holes. I never get the same person twice and never get the same answers. Enought on that ramble. I have to call my lawyer today and get some advice on short sales vs forclosure.

Super Chevy takes forever and i don't think I can be at the track for that amount of time. But then again??????
We took my car to the Hooter's car show last night but I didn't drive it. I don't think I can fit in there with the cage and all. And if I did manage to get myself in, I don't think I'd be able to get out.

We're actually working with Wells Fargo on the possibility of buying a house. You're scaring me now! Not sure if it's going to go through but if it does, it's on 3.5 acres with a 2 car attached AND 3+ car detached. The main issue is selling our house first and I know it's rough right now...

Let me know if you're going to make it out to Super Chevy. We'll be there Thursday through Sunday - as long as we can get a dogsitter.

Old 07-13-2011, 08:28 AM

Super Chevy isn't looking good for us this weekend. We want to go but it sounds like I'm going to be on "stay local" arrest for the remainder of my pregnancy. The doctor doesn't want me too far from home. Blah.