LT1 Based Engine Tech 1993-1997 LT1/LT4 Engine Related

pro products balancer

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2005, 03:07 PM

pro products balancer

anyone ever use thispro products balancer

im interested in the keyed hub and it seems like a goos deal, i know it's not sfi certified but it will only see street use. what do yall think.
Old 02-26-2005, 06:11 PM

Re: pro products balancer

I'm interested too, I'll subscribe and see what people have to say.
Old 02-26-2005, 06:20 PM

the 'buy it now' price is $2 above the starting price... whats the point of even putting it up for auction?! noone is going to pay more than $79 for it since they can just 'buy it now.' i dont know.
Old 02-26-2005, 07:04 PM

Dont get it! A friend of mine got that balancer from Ebay and 10 years later BAM!!... Herpes. Hehe jk. Looks pretty cool, so i figured I'd subscribe.
Old 04-10-2005, 10:41 PM

i got the balancer in last week so i just thought i would tell what i thought about it. it seems to be crafted pretty decent. its pretty much a stock replacement only it has a keyed hub, which is why i was interested in it. it comes with a key so theres no trips to the part store when you get to find a key. it also has spacers to allow for the different length hubs on the lt1 engines. my only complaint is the finish, its painted black but the paint chips very easily. thats o.k. considering im going to powder coat it anyways.

i would say get it if you have a street driven car and are interested in the keyed hub. otherwise either get the sfi approved one or a more expensive one. you get what you pay for.
Old 04-10-2005, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by mmmchickenboy
the 'buy it now' price is $2 above the starting price... whats the point of even putting it up for auction?! noone is going to pay more than $79 for it since they can just 'buy it now.' i dont know.
I have sold a lot on ebay. There are a lot of cheap people that just can't live with themselves if they spend the extra 2 dollars. No kidding. I have seen it in a few of my auctions. Thing is once you have bid on the item the "buy it now" price is gone. I sold my old edelbrock shorties on ebay. I wanted 275 for them which included o2 sensors, stainless header bolts, gaskets, egr tube, ceramic coated shorties, and a y pipe with a random Technologies hi flow cat on it. Well, someone was too cheap and I sold the whole works for almost 400. They bid, instead of buy it now and the bidding took off from there.Oh, well. I was glad to get that much. It meant I only paid a 100 for my hooker long tubes! Bonus for me. Thanks cheap people!!!